Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jan, 31 Sightings..
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Rebirth of Xar
Hey Peeps I havent been around much recently bcuz Ive been busy with work. I work with a delivery company that has interior decorators as clients and during one of our drop offs in a multimillion dollar house in greenwich, Ct I spotted this beauty in the garage..

So today I had to do a deliver and when i was getting off I had to go to the bank and dropped off right up the street from this beauty on 42nd st bt. 2nd and 3rd ave. No one was around the car watching it so i decided to get some nice shots..

Heres an SSR parked right next to a popular mens cabaret called Scores.

now for some normal cars..
Sl500 glared up..

a great condition Mk3 Supra Turbo..

a dropped E46 M3..E46fanatics.com sticker

well, here are the money shots..

Enjoy!
Phix
That SSR picture was a waste of a .... picture. The rest are fine. Mk3 Supras are around me like ... well.... just use some metaphor. And they're all in fairly good condition. White ones, black ones, a yellow one and red one all live within 5 minutes of me.
McKhaos
SWEETAH .
Jordan
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 2 2005, 10:22 AM)
That SSR picture was a waste of a .... picture. The rest are fine. Mk3 Supras are around me like ... well.... just use some metaphor. And they're all in fairly good condition. White ones, black ones, a yellow one and red one all live within 5 minutes of me.

uh... they're still cool. the SSR may suck as a car, but its rare and fairly new. the Supra has merit cause people really like them no matter how many they see. They are a cult car.
porsche944
is the ssr right outside of some stadium? i feel like ive been on that little corner before?
Rebirth of Xar
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Feb 3 2005, 08:51 PM)
is the ssr right outside of some stadium? i feel like ive been on that little corner before?

its next to the 59th st bridge..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.