Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aston Martin DB9 Volante
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
I didn't think the Volante was out yet, but I saw it about 30mins ago on the way back from college. Unfortunately the lane we were in was moving slower than the lane it was in so I only got this picture of it, then it headed for Birmingham and we couldn't exactly chase it down 5 up in a Ford Ka!! Sorry for the poor quality, but I'm sure you're used to it now.

Awesome car sighting, it must have been a nice sounding car.
Awesome sighting. The Volante is not available yet. Must have been a factory car, perhaps some magazine had it for review or its just undergoing testing.
Yeh I was speaking to my Dad about it and he said that it was probably just doing some miles, due to the road we were on. He used to work at Gaydon with Land Rover and said that it was probably just on a loop.

Shame I couldn't get a decent shot with the soft top in, but I was leaning into the back of my mates car and couldn't judge how slow it was coming alongside.

Couldn't really hear it because we had the radio on and it was moving quite slowly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.