Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cadillac
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
fiber optic

While not very exciting in comparison to some of the other cars I saw this is the only one I got a picture of. I've certainly never seen one in Alabama. It sounded really nice too. Lucky California bastards!
White RSX
Fiber...Why are you in California?

Did you get that job?
Phix
OH MY GOD! Fiber, look past the CTS and you can see a blue S2000!!! Why didn't you take a picture of htat?!
one
QUOTE(Phix @ Jan 23 2005, 08:43 AM)
OH MY GOD! Fiber, look past the CTS and you can see a blue S2000!!! Why didn't you take a picture of htat?!

Hahahaha thumbs_up.gif
clarkma5
Yeah, I've seen a few CTS-Vs around...they're nice looking, but they actually look really similar to the standard CTS. Hope you enjoyed your time in california (although you were in SoHell...I mean SoCal)
fiber optic
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jan 23 2005, 11:10 AM)
Fiber...Why are you in California?

Did you get that job?

We bought a LPCVD Furnace System and I was chosen to go learn how to use and repair it. That required I travel to southern California. It was fun!

Honestly I didn't see the S2000 and thus no pictures. I've seen those here in Alabama so it probably wouldn't have warranted a picture anyway. Sorry. sad.gif
The Milky Man
Sweet. I havent ever been to California, but if you've seen this driving around, I'll be sure to stop by.
z0ne
whats LT on ur dash?
fiber optic
QUOTE(adio882 @ Feb 1 2005, 10:56 PM)
whats LT on ur dash?

It was a sticker on the windshield. I'm not sure what it means.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.