Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NYC: Jan. 9-14 Sightings...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Rebirth of Xar
Hey Guys/Gals Heres a summary of this week's car sightings..

Continental GT..(I wonder what nation the driver is from... those who dont understand this comment please ignore it)

PS the street where this shot was taken is a high security area meaning that if an officer wouldve seen me taking this picture they could stop me for questioning for "suspicious" behaviour even if it was just a picture of the car..

Here is a SLightly Blinging Magnum in the Downtown Area..

Heres a rare sight..! only the second time that ive seen this car in the city.. an imported "lodon taxi' as someone called it previously..

to give you an idea as to how different from all the cars in the city it is, i took this picture..

Heres a pic of a taxi crash in 34st n 6th Ave.. It was pretty funny because the driver that got hit was really stressed out even though his car was barely damaged.. even funnier was that when i took the picture they were waiting for the police to arrive and I was standing right next to a parked cop car that they kept glancing and pointing at becuz the police were taking so long..

Heres a red 360 spider in a parking garage.. unfortunately the workers didnt allow me to go take pics of it... oh well..

Heres a nice shot through the glass into the local Mercedes Dealership..

Heres the SL65, I spotted this drive by and then the light turned red.. the car had gotten stuck at the light 3 blocks from when i was.. i proceeded into sprint mode and made a dash to the front of the stoplight where i snapped up about 6 photos.. of which 2 were accidentally deleted and these were the ones that came out best from what was left.. immediately after the pic a cop (on the same street as the cont gt) commented on how beautiful it looked and i told him "yea that right there is atleast $185ooo" to which his response was.. "yea but you can only get that after you got the house!"..

Heres a Maybach that was outside of the trump tower.. I was able to get only one shot of the car bcuz a cop in one of those scooter cart things started signaling me to keep walking and not take any more pics of the car... might be the Donald's!

Heres the Modified MK4 Supra that I had previously posted pics of before..

Here are the Quatroportes... Unfortunately my camera has been acting up recently.. im gonna have to mess with its adjustments again bcuz its taking way too long to take pics and its messing up my shots..

As always Low Res Preview High Res Content.. Enjoy!
z0ne
took me a second to realize wtf you were talking about about that bently.. and then i got it

diplomat ;D im so happy! btw dontcha love how the diplomats can get away with anything in the city? parking tickets, traffic violations, etc
Renesis
PS the street where this shot was taken is a high security area meaning that if an officer wouldve seen me taking this picture they could stop me for questioning for "suspicious" behaviour even if it was just a picture of the car..

WTF!!!! thumbs_down.gif

americans are so paranoid now.. no fucking freedom in their own country and that's what they're fighting for all over the world rolleyes.gif
Rebirth of Xar
Im glad you understood it! awesome.

yea my best friend used to have diplomatic immunity... it comes in the form of a card! Tons of people always try to buy the card off of him!! its funny as hell..

in the area is the citicore group building one of the biggest companies in US.. as to why they are so paranoid? well this IS New York City.. i dunno where you are but shit happenes here.. unlike other parts of the US/the World..
Mellender17
laugh.gif OMG, a London taxi how awesome. tongue.gif
Phix
London Taxis are a dime a dozen in a town nearby me. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. A few kms from Toronto. One cab company imported like 6 of them and I see them all over the place. I'll take pictures if I ever see one again.
tune
QUOTE(Rebirth of Xar @ Jan 15 2005, 08:06 AM)
well this IS New York City.. i dunno where you are but shit happenes here.. unlike other parts of the US/the World..

What kind of shit?
Rebirth of Xar
QUOTE(tune @ Jan 15 2005, 11:25 AM)
What kind of shit?

theres alot of bomb threats in big companies... NYPD tries to avoid stuff like the Madrid train Bombings from occuring here..
another thing is that this is midtown, near the U.N. so security is alot higher... theres also alot of embassies and such..
Mellender17
QUOTE(Phix @ Jan 15 2005, 10:52 AM)
London Taxis are a dime a dozen in a town nearby me. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. A few kms from Toronto. One cab company imported like 6 of them and I see them all over the place. I'll take pictures if I ever see one again.

Awesome, pics please! (I'm wierd I know... tongue.gif )
TrueSlideXL
Hey I work in the BMW building down the street from Benz, it's for CCNY though.
Rebirth of Xar
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Jan 16 2005, 02:47 PM)
Hey I work in the BMW building down the street from Benz, it's for CCNY though.

oh ive seen you before in scnet.. do you have any recent background images? i love what you did with the minitrucks a while back..
Viper007Bond
That GT looks so weird for some reason. I mean, it looks like the one I saw, but at the same time, it doesn't. Must be the angle. :/

tune
QUOTE(Rebirth of Xar @ Jan 15 2005, 08:35 PM)
theres alot of bomb threats in big companies... NYPD tries to avoid stuff like the Madrid train Bombings from occuring here..
another thing is that this is midtown, near the U.N. so security is alot higher... theres also alot of embassies and such..

Oh
TrueSlideXL
I swear no matter how incompetent the NYPD looks they conduct themselves like special forces sometimes, really. Yeah I have some more pics of the Yakuza vans I shot.
Rebirth of Xar
awesome, you got a gallery..link?
TrueSlideXL
No I'm very secretive with my pictures, and I never give a gallery link, it's just a pain. I'll email you.
Dylan
Yakuza vans you shot?! Email please biggrin.gif.
Rebirth of Xar
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Jan 17 2005, 01:24 PM)
No I'm very secretive with my pictures, and I never give a gallery link, it's just a pain. I'll email you.

sure ill pm you my email..
bing5500
QUOTE(Rebirth of Xar @ Jan 15 2005, 02:06 AM)
in the area is the citicore group building one of the biggest companies in US.. as to why they are so paranoid? well this IS New York City.. i dunno where you are but shit happenes here.. unlike other parts of the US/the World..

The Citicorp Center's design with the four pillars taking the building's stress is probably the reason why there is so much more security focused on it. A bomb blast at its base would be much more catastrophic then the 1993 WTC bombing.
z0ne
pm/email me some yakuza van pics,too please
emai: z0neJG@gmail.com
nismo
Yakuza van pics please! tampafirefox@gmail.com
Dylan
dylaninjapan@gmail.com
BlackJack
seadoo1337@optonline.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.