Ultra_Kool_Dude

Dry Weight 379 lbs.

180-horsepower ram-air fuel-injected engine
PAULIE_D
Feeling nipply in here. Brrrrrrrr.
umop apisdn
Bikes are the shit.
marcos_eirik
Bikes can never be cool... They might be fast, but thats all. For starters you can only use them when its hot and sunny, and if its too hot and sunny you melt in that bloody leather suit. If you don't wear the bloody leather suit, you get killed if you just tips over at 50 mph. The fact that you are the weakest part of the traffic in any circumstance kind of kills the fun of it too. Just one small mistake, and you end up in a coffin. And more so, its how motorbikers acts out there too, they don't give a shit about anyone driving like maniacs untill they kill themselves...

Specially bikes like the R1 is deathmachines, because only a fraction of the pepole who boys them can actually handle them. But the thing that makes racingbikes like the R1 really uncool is that you show your ass to everyone, hence the seating position... thumbs_down.gif
DakianDelomast
Yamaha and Kawasaki bikes are in general frozen.

Honda and Suzuki bikes are in general uncool.
5LiterMustang
the bike is frozen, but
ram-air
is pointless and gay
z0ne
cool
the only thing thats holding this one back from ice-fishing with paulie_d and all the other canucks is that i dont like that sharp-nosey front
Benny
QUOTE(adio882 @ Dec 28 2004, 07:17 PM)
cool
the only thing thats holding this one back from ice-fishing with paulie_d and all the other canucks is that i dont like that sharp-nosey front

fuck your stereotype bitch.

ice cold
SiR_dude
I think Yamaha makes the sexiest bikes around....

...but I still voted uncool, because I don't think widow makers can be cool according to the idea behind the cool wall.
is2scooby
I love it. I've ridden my friend's 2004 R1 and it's a ROCKETSHIP. I heart.gif my '04 R6 when the weather is nice and sunny... Wait, I live in Hawaii - it's always nice and sunny! smile.gif
bing5500
Sex on wheels...
Autovisie
Most of Yamaha's crotchrockets are cool.. Mmmmmm R1 drool3.gif Only Ducati's are cooler
tune
Cool, but has anyone seen that bike that lookks like it has lights from a Gallardo on the front? Now that bike is cool!
Overheat
Nice aesthetically, but it's still a bike :/

http://www2.b3ta.com/motorbikes/
clarkma5
Yawn, uncool.

You crash and it and you don't have testicles anymore wink.gif
TexanBerettaGT
I like bikes and this one especially. Normally though I prefer the choppers though. Although I do own a 70 Yamaha 650 so i'm a tad bit biased as to where im voting on this one.

Frozen !.
jamie
Sorry but it's very uncool.

I love motorbikes, but not this one. The Yam R1 is just trying too hard to be the Honda Fireblade. You say to a none motorbike person "Fireblade" and they know that it's a cool sports bike. You say "R1" to them and they probably think your trying to play battleships with them.

Enough said.

Jamie
z0ne
QUOTE(Benny @ Dec 28 2004, 11:47 PM)

ice cold

anger problem much?
it wasnt meant as a threat or anything mean
caaaaalm down before you squirt stuff out of ur other ear
Forrest
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Dec 28 2004, 06:29 PM)
the bike is frozen, but is pointless and gay

It works. I'm not sure about this bike. But I've seen technical science mumbo jumbo about how at x speeds there's actually a lot of added pressure to the intake from the ram air, forcing air in at higher speeds.
Forrest
QUOTE(adio882 @ Jan 2 2005, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE(Benny @ Dec 28 2004, 11:47 PM)

ice cold

anger problem much?
it wasnt meant as a threat or anything mean
caaaaalm down before you squirt stuff out of ur other ear

I like Ice fishing. *shrug*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.