Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2004 Maserati GranSport
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
Overheat

z0ne
i passed a bright red one of these(or a maserati that looked almost exactly like that) on i-95 coming from the cape
mogulmonster
UNF!

It's one of my all-time favorite cars. Frozen, indeed.
clarkma5
I don't like the standard Maserati coupé...it's a bit marshmallowy, a bit snooty, and sorta flies in the face of all previous Maserati-ness.

This, though, is cool.
Autovisie
I voted Cool. The sideskirt is sooo fugly, if it had another one i prob. voted frozen.
kbtitan
Frozen. Sooo beautiful cool.gif
Cyclone
Looks like a Volvo from behind. And since it's not, UNCOOL!
marcos_eirik
I'm not really sure about this car... It ends up in the nowhere in between sport and comfort... It's surely not as sporty as a Porsche 997 Carrera S and nor as comfortable as a Jaguar XKR. The "bambino-Ferrari" image is also pulling it down a bit.

It's beautifull, yes... But beauty has nothing to do with coolness, it can be cool to drive an ugly car. Well it ends up being uncool after all, because its got a F1 paddle shift gearbox. Those are only for posers who likes to brag about it "Look i've got one of them gearboxes like Michael Schumacher" Real drivers will prefer a manual or a proper racing-breed sequential... And that blue interior doesent suit it at all.
Black RSX
I see these cars EVERY day on my way to work as I pass the Maserati Dealer... also a lot of owners around.

I think they are ugly... boring... and Uncool...

For that $$ I would pick almost every other car...
DakianDelomast
Masers are cool! It has the Italian flair to it for an almost reasonable price!
tune
Frozen. I Love this car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.