Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Enzo
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Uncool
Overheat
Hmmm... My third try at this, I've used the search function properly this time (I think) (I hope).

Please forgive me for my last two, I want to make a valuable contribution to this site, but the stupid (idiotic) "show posts from the last 30 days" thing is SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF!
angry.gif
Ultra_Kool_Dude
I'm guessing this is a repost too Overheat laugh.gif

An Enzo certainly gets attention. cool.gif
marcos_eirik
Well, I'm not sure about this one. huh.gif On one side it is a racing inspired car, which should be enaugh to make it supercool. thumbs_up.gif But on the other hand the whooping price of £660000 means none of the real enthousiasts will ever get one, and its millionaries/posers only. thumbs_down.gif Unfortunately that makes it kind of uncool... sad.gif
Overheat
This is my dream car - probably my favourite car of all time. Therefore for me it's frozen.
clarkma5
The most uncool car ever made.

In the same way the DB9 gets "the fridge", this should be put in the oven.
Black RSX
It is so ugly though.... sad.gif

but it is super fast and very well designed for what it does... so it is just cool..
Kip_666
When one wins LeMans, or any other famous race, then I'll be cool..
Overheat
Why will that make you cool?
qube
Uncool.
Kip_666
QUOTE(Overheat @ Dec 24 2004, 12:37 AM)
Why will that make you cool?

woops, typo, I'll = it

Should learn to read back what i write :/
dukenukem
tooo expensive to be cool
Renesis
uncool
Cyclone
Its an amazing car however since nobody who would actually drive the car will ever own one due to the massive price and limited production numbers, it gets a shit rating from me.

The Carerra GT however, mass production and a much lower price tag makes it the car of choice.
Dylan
I really like the car, but you have to be freeking invited to own one, (Yes, I figured that out on my own before Top Gear said it), therefore, shit.
is2scooby
Brilliant...
SiR_dude
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 23 2004, 06:58 PM)

Word to that. I voted shit.

And I agree with Cyclone, the CGT is by far the better choice here (IMO). That or the Zonda.
Dylan
QUOTE(SiR_dude @ Dec 24 2004, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 23 2004, 06:58 PM)

Word to that. I voted shit.

And I agree with Cyclone, the CGT is by far the better choice here (IMO). That or the Zonda.

Give me a Koenigsegg CCR any day.
SiR_dude
^ Well, yes and no. The CC is brutally fast, but it also has been pointed out that Konigsegg need a bit of experience before the car is actually really good. I haven't heard of any tests of the CCR, so I can't say about that. On the other hand, the CGT and Zonda C12 have been tested quite a bit, and both have received excellent acclaim for their engineering. When you're talking about the Enzo, you're talking about a finished piece of work. To me, only the CGT, Zonda, and SLR are in the same category. I love the CCR, but I just don't think Konigsegg have nailed it down yet - but I can't say for sure, because we haven't seen any reviews/tests of it yet.

But that's just my opinion.
Dylan
They had a review in a very recent issue of Evo (the CCR and the CC, I believe) and they also had a review of the CC I think in Evo's special supercars issue.
snq
I think it's uncool. The front is plain ugy.. Also that price is insane and there's too few of them so even if you'd have the cash you probably still wouldn't be able to get one. I'd rather buy a bunch of astons and have spare for the worlds largest garage smile.gif
Windshield
The car was in a Charlie's Angels movie.

Uncool.
Viper007Bond
An awesome car, but this isn't what the cool wall is about.

It's uncool because it's a Ferrari (not that all Ferraris are uncool) and because it's super expensive.
kbtitan
This car looks like crap. I don't care how fast it is.
jamie
My personal opinion is that it's very uncool. If you saw one drivnig down your local high street, most people would stop and stare. But secertly they would hate the person for having it..........not sure that last sentance makes any sense, but it sounded good in my head mellow.gif

Cheers

Jamie
høgh
Hmm...
Incredible engineering = Frozen
Wrong people owns it = MJ Uncool
Limited production = Uncool
Loved by wannabees = Uncool
Overall = Uncool
tune
I think it's uncool because Ferrari chose who owned them.
RockStaRRR
QUOTE(tune @ Dec 29 2004, 08:14 AM)
I think it's uncool because Ferrari chose who owned them.

theres a good chap....

they are frozen perfomance wise but...you must admit...very ugly

DBR9 biggrin.gif
tune
QUOTE(RockStaRRR @ Dec 30 2004, 03:30 AM)
theres a good chap....

they are frozen perfomance wise but...you must admit...very ugly

DBR9 biggrin.gif

Yes indeed
LoudPipe
THE ultimate road car. How can it be anything but frozen?
marcos_eirik
QUOTE(LoudPipe @ Jan 3 2005, 06:21 AM)
THE ultimate road car. How can it be anything but frozen?

Read the thread... whistle.gif
LoudPipe
As if I didn't. You guys are wrong
PandaBeat
FROZEN COOL
leif
if you think its frozen...then you dont get it
PandaBeat
QUOTE(leif @ Mar 16 2005, 03:33 PM)
if you think its frozen...then you dont get it

What I don't get? explain to me....
moe89
apparently people don't like the exclusivity of it rolleyes.gif

But I don't like the fact that people that buy it wont really drive it
This is the problem with a lot of supercars, its not their fault and i dont hold it against them

Frozen to me
PandaBeat
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 19 2005, 05:07 PM)

Usually the people that buy this cars also has more than 5 cars, that's another reason of why this cars se so little day light...
moe89
Usually the people that buy this cars also has more than 5 cars, that's another reason of why this cars se so little day light...

on top gear. the guy with the ENZO left in a helicopter....I hate that, but can kinda understand it
PandaBeat
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 20 2005, 11:09 AM)
on top gear. the guy with the ENZO left in a helicopter....I hate that, but can kinda understand it

That guy was Nick Mason, Pink Floyd's drummer...
Cyclone
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 19 2005, 08:07 PM)

This is the problem with a lot of supercars, its not their fault and i dont hold it against them

Frozen to me

It ~IS~ the supercars fault because even if you or me could afford it, Ferrari probably wouldnt sell it to us because we're not big powerful famous people. Thats what pisses me off about the Enzo, and the F50 for that matter too.
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Mar 20 2005, 02:38 PM)

Frozen to me

It ~IS~ the supercars fault because even if you or me could afford it, Ferrari probably wouldnt sell it to us because we're not big powerful famous people. Thats what pisses me off about the Enzo, and the F50 for that matter too.

Ferrari wasn't selling it to "big powerful famous people", they sold the Enzos to usual Ferrari customers, specially V12 engine customers, which happened that SOMETIMES those are famous people... of course all of them had money, but being "big powerful and famous" wasn't a requisite to have one.
Cyclone
QUOTE(PandaBeat @ Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM)

Frozen to me

Ferrari wasn't selling it to "big powerful famous people", they sold the Enzos to usual Ferrari customers, specially V12 engine customers, which happened that SOMETIMES those are famous people... of course all of them had money, but being "big powerful and famous" wasn't a requisite to have one.

C'mon, Elton fucking John has a god damn Enzo. Thats enough to make it not cool!
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Mar 20 2005, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE(PandaBeat @ Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM)

Frozen to me

C'mon, Elton fucking John has a god damn Enzo. Thats enough to make it not cool!

SHUTUP head.gif
Boxster17
I voted uncool, I think it's extremely ugly looking, and a step down from the design of the F40 or F50 for that matter. I don't really care about the price or exclusivity of it, I'd just rather have a Carrera GT....don't care for Ferrari's and certainly don't like this one.
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Mar 20 2005, 05:46 PM)
I voted uncool, I think it's extremely ugly looking, and a step down from the design of the F40 or F50 for that matter. I don't really care about the price or exclusivity of it, I'd just rather have a Carrera GT....don't care for Ferrari's and certainly don't like this one.

The CGT is uber-bland for my taste, I'd rather take the Enzo or an F40 over one... the F50 looks like poo.
Boxster17
I just find the CGT looks so much more refined I find. I find any other supercar looks a lot better than the Enzo at the moment. But it doesn't matter, everyone has their own view on what looks good...
Raven
I didn't like the looks of the Enzo when I saw it the first time and the second and...

But later on, it has just grown in my eyes and now I think it's one of the best looking cars ever.
snakefood
the enzo looks like crap! sick.gif

the best ferrari i ever seen was a F40 (burn my ass away) thumbs_up.gif
Raven
"snakefood", can you be more precise and describe what's so ugly about the Enzo. I certainly can't see it. dry.gif
johnny.msyl.25
Uncool. Although it's a good performance car, the looks and the way they sold it just makes Enzo a crap.
F40 all the way!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.