Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phantom
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
natedogg
Just saw this in the parking lot at my work and snapped a few quick pics. Shots aren't that great. Im definately not a good photographer.

clarkma5
Bleh doesn't even have plates yet and it's already blinged.
NorthPoint
Those wheels are atrocious.
Viper007Bond
I dunno, I sorta like them, sorta...

And damn @ the fact that you saw one..
natedogg
QUOTE(Viper007Bond @ Dec 16 2004, 01:39 PM)
I dunno, I sorta like them, sorta...

And damn @ the fact that you saw one..

I sorta like the wheels, too. 22" Giovanna Gello. Go for about $900 a wheel. Not my style personally, but they looked good on the car. This is like the 5th Phantom i've seen, but I never had my camera. Was lucky enough this time.
Renesis
OMG!

Symbolic Motors in LaJolla, SD!!!

I went to SD in 2002, and the crappy hotel we had was near that, I kept drooling at the cars they had but was too shy to go in to check them out.

LJ is a very nice place too well some parts suck but some parts are beautiful and makes you forget the bug american city syndrome.
natedogg
QUOTE(Renesis @ Dec 16 2004, 03:37 PM)
Symbolic Motors in LaJolla, SD!!!

I had a friend that worked their, but no longer does. They have some awesome cars in their showroom. Also, since 2002, a Ferrari and Maseratti dealership has been built across the street from them.
Renesis
Argh! more stuff to droll on!

Actually, there are 4 nice dealerships I could go visit in Montreal... which is kinda closer than SD laugh.gif
adman31
omfg
Phix
I saw a Phantom this past summer being driven by an 80 year old looking guy and his woman. He headed towards Ottawa and had his right turn signal on the whole time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.