Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ricer Crash!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
nismo
I still have no idea where his rear right wheel is. O_o

Viper007Bond
Got snapped off I bet and then picked up by the cops or whatever. Anyway, that's awesome. Funny as hell.

That's what he deserved anyway. tongue.gif
nismo
Well he was in the back of the cop car...

I wish it went over the guard rail, it's like a 50 ft drop.
clarkma5
That just makes me happy.
dukenukem
i am sad sad.gif

he didnt get rammed by a semi from behind tongue.gif
z0ne
Ricer 1: Oh my god dude, like, this new 50Cent track is off da HOOK!
Ricer 2: Hell yea bro, turn up the bass! I wanna hear that woofer!!
Ricer 1: Totally! Lemme just figure out how to adjust the bass .. my dad got me this killer head unit but i cant figure the damn thing out ...
Ricer 2: holy shit dude watch the road!!!!!
Both: F*CCCCKKKKKKKK

*crash*

Officer: Ehh do you boys have any idea how fast you were going?
Ricer 1: 60, sir?
Officer: exactly .. 5 miles per house UNDER the speed limit
River 1: well, my race car cant go much faster.. i put the exhaust tip on and the euro-tail lights but nothing! i think more neon may do the trick
White RSX
5 miles per house equates to some really big houses.
Windshield
QUOTE(White RSX @ Dec 15 2004, 07:11 PM)
5 miles per house equates to some really big houses.

Or some farms in the boondocks.
porschedream
DAMMN, i wanted that car to flip over the guard rail SOOOO badly, as long as the ricer boyz are ok and the car is fucked to hell it's all good.
bankE46
i bet they took out a huge policy on their altezza tail lights and are collecting the payoff, only to build bigger and blinger ricer-mobiles! eek.gif
DakianDelomast
You guys are a bunch of fucking assholes.
dukenukem
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Dec 16 2004, 01:16 AM)

still having a soft corner for riced out hondas ? tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
You have no idea why that car is up there. He could have taken it to a mechanic's shop and they didn't torque the wheel on properly. The wheel comes off and drags the car into the barrier.

Bunch flaming assholes screaming "LOL RICERS". Christ.
clarkma5
We don't care HOW the accident happened, we're just happy because a riced car bit the dust.

Also, we get to laugh because the driver wasn't hurt...we assume. I mean, that's not a very serious accident.
DakianDelomast
Not so much you clark but the other twats talking about how they wished he would have died need some serious reprogramming.
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 16 2004, 01:42 AM)
I mean, that's not a very serious accident.

I dunno, technically there's only one tire left touching the ground.

I'm wondering how it came to happen. Did he cut over there after the cones? Weaving between cones and forgot to turn the wheel after the last one?
Mellender17
Dakian is damn right, they might have what we percieve as 'bad taste' but I mean they don't deserve to die just cause we don't like the car do they? head.gif Hmph, oh well at least the cars screwed. laugh.gif
Viper007Bond
Don't look at me. I'm happy the guy didn't get hurt.

His car is another matter. devil.gif
nismo
the police reports say he was doing 75 on the on ramp, and lost control. The speed limit on that section of the on ramp is 45, due to horrific crashes that have happened before. And Fiber, the cones were put up after the crash to keep cars away.
AgaBoogaBoo
Do you guys really consider that rice? It looks really clean to me
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Dec 16 2004, 01:16 AM)

I'm going to have to agree with dakian on this one. Just because someone drives a car YOU don't like does not give you the right to wish he was killed or be happy he crashed his car. You know shit about the kid or what happened. For all you know he could have just purchased that car and was going to derice it.

And what makes you people think you drive the hottest cars in the world? Some of you drive shitboxes and if you're going to be making comments like that you should just keep your mouth shut.
umop apisdn
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Dec 15 2004, 10:30 PM)
You have no idea why that car is up there.  He could have taken it to a mechanic's shop and they didn't torque the wheel on properly.  The wheel comes off and drags the car into the barrier.

Bunch flaming assholes screaming "LOL RICERS".  Christ.

If that were the case the car would've actually been dragged towards the right (passenger side) since that wheel fell off (Creating a ton of drag due to rotor/drum + road contact on that right rear side, I've witnessed this happen with a friends truck.)

He was probably being a dipshit and trying to slalom through the cones, he should've gone over.
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(umop apisdn @ Dec 20 2004, 12:50 PM)
He was probably being a dipshit and trying to slalom through the cones, he should've gone over.

That or you're a dipshit that doesn't know how to read being that it was already clearly stated the cones were put up after the accident.
Cyclone
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Dec 16 2004, 01:30 AM)
You have no idea why that car is up there. He could have taken it to a mechanic's shop and they didn't torque the wheel on properly. The wheel comes off and drags the car into the barrier.

Bunch flaming assholes screaming "LOL RICERS". Christ.

Or he could of taken the wheels off to paint his calipers and didnt torque em right tongue.gif
Renesis
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Dec 20 2004, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Dec 16 2004, 01:30 AM)
You have no idea why that car is up there.  He could have taken it to a mechanic's shop and they didn't torque the wheel on properly.  The wheel comes off and drags the car into the barrier.

Bunch flaming assholes screaming "LOL RICERS".  Christ.

Or he could of taken the wheels off to paint his drum brakes yellow and didn't torque 'em right tongue.gif

umop apisdn
QUOTE(BLacK FirE @ Dec 20 2004, 02:16 PM)
That or you're a dipshit that doesn't know how to read being that it was already clearly stated the cones were put up after the accident.

No, I just really couldn't give a fuck less about some econobox piece of shit Honda/Acura and its retard driver. smile.gif

Lets really take this shit personnally. rolleyes.gif
nismo
QUOTE(BLacK FirE @ Dec 20 2004, 01:31 PM)
I'm going to have to agree with dakian on this one. Just because someone drives a car YOU don't like does not give you the right to wish he was killed or be happy he crashed his car. You know shit about the kid or what happened. For all you know he could have just purchased that car and was going to derice it.

And what makes you people think you drive the hottest cars in the world? Some of you drive shitboxes and if you're going to be making comments like that you should just keep your mouth shut.

If you actually read what i said, you would know that the police reports say he was doing 75 on the on ramp, and lost control.

The speed limit on that section of the on ramp is 45
BLacK FirE
I read what you said. Are you some magical person though that has access to all of the police reports and can view them as you please? It's not like you posted a news story or anything so why should I believe you?
nismo
QUOTE(BLacK FirE @ Dec 23 2004, 02:29 PM)
I read what you said. Are you some magical person though that has access to all of the police reports and can view them as you please? It's not like you posted a news story or anything so why should I believe you?

My uncle works for TPD (Tampa Police Department), and he is friends with the trooper that responded to the call.
porschedream
I'D also like to point out that not every riceboy is an asshole who thinks he's better than everbody. Of course their are pople like that but not everybody. Some rice is good looking, not all but some. Saying that every single modded economy car is shit is just stupid.
idletask
Good thing the stupid driver didn't imply anyone else in the accident.

That wheel off is strange anyway.
tune
Technically no-one said that they wanted anyone to die.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.