Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need advice on a HOT girl, pics inside!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
nismo
okay, a friend is going to get surgery done on her back, and she is REALLY hot, and i dont kno what to get her......Advice?
dukenukem
a physiotherapist would be very thoughtful smile.gif
Dylan
What does the really hot thing have to do with anything? Do you want us to say that she wants sex? tongue.gif
nismo
Something TO BUY HER not a fuckin injury therapist! LoL
nismo
QUOTE(Dylan @ Nov 6 2004, 04:08 PM)
What does the really hot thing have to do with anything? Do you want us to say that she wants sex? tongue.gif

No (no sex!...yet LoL) she is hot, and ive known her for 2 years....... and i want to get her something that means something!
Windshield
QUOTE(nismo @ Nov 6 2004, 04:10 PM)
No (no sex!...yet LoL) she is hot, and ive known her for 2 years....... and i want to get her something that means something!

How much will you spend?
Diesel
how about just spending your time with her and staying with her during her hospital stay. that will mean something to her more then any material gift will.
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(Diesel @ Nov 6 2004, 03:36 PM)
how about just spending your time with her and staying with her during her hospital stay. that will mean something to her more then any material gift will.

thumbs_up.gif
AgaBoogaBoo
Oh, and now that you mention a girl, we demand PICS

Since you said hot, PICS OR BAN
fiber optic
Prior to surgery I would think she requires a hot beef injection. thumbs_up.gif
nismo
Teally bad pics but these are the only ones i have. Taken on her camera phone

Renesis
hotness validated thumbs_up.gif
bankE46
see if you can make a teddy bear with a cast and crutches at the teddy bear factory website. tongue.gif or, since she'll be sending a fair amount of time in the hospital, if she likes to read at all, see if you can find out about a book shes interested in and pick up a copy for her to kill some of her recovery time.
nismo
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Nov 6 2004, 07:37 PM)
see if you can make a teddy bear with a cast and crutches at the teddy bear factory website. tongue.gif or, since she'll be sending a fair amount of time in the hospital, if she likes to read at all, see if you can find out about a book shes interested in and pick up a copy for her to kill some of her recovery time.

Okay, she is a cheerleader, so she DOESNT read often, so umm, yeah.
A32
You said that you have know her for 2 years. If you knew her favorite movie you could take a laptop or portable dvd player to her while she is in the hospital (that is if she has to spend time in recovery) and watch it with her. Or you could always just bake her some cookies (not quite as meaningful as the movie but still nice)... who doesn't like cookies?
nismo
QUOTE(A32 @ Nov 6 2004, 08:13 PM)
You said that you have know her for 2 years. If you knew her favorite movie you could take a laptop or portable dvd player to her while she is in the hospital (that is if she has to spend time in recovery) and watch it with her. Or you could always just bake her some cookies (not quite as meaningful as the movie but still nice)... who doesn't like cookies?

Umm thanks for the advice, but sh hates cookies, and if you tried my cookies you would hate them too! But yeah, i like the movie idea. Although she really likes the movie Bring it On......i can look at that fine ass girl in it though LoL. then she'd slap me
herkalees
A) She looks like every other girl out there in that age group, so meh
2) Since most women are more mature than guys at an equal age, she will probably cherish your attention more than a material gift, unless you're a stalker and/or she doesn't like you to begin with.
nismo
QUOTE(herkalees @ Nov 6 2004, 09:54 PM)
A) She looks like every other girl out there in that age group, so meh
2) Since most women are more mature than guys at an equal age, she will probably cherish your attention more than a material gift, unless you're a stalker and/or she doesn't like you to begin with.

I sid she is a good friend i have know for two years, and i go to school at a friggin redneck high school shaped like a gator, so no, not all the girls look like that
dukenukem
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Nov 6 2004, 06:37 PM)

PS 2 with GT: SA biggrin.gif
nismo
she thinks killing is BAD! And breaking the law is BAD! So i have no idea why she likes me either. LoL
kates
Howabout these:

1. different beauty magazines so she can flip through them while she's in recovery (I'd suggest glamour, cosmopolitan, people, US, and Lucky)

2. a cd that you think she might like

3. obligatory flowers with a tag that says "get well soon"

4. a cute snack that you know she likes...i.e. sourpatch kids, m&ms, skittles

5. lastly, but most importantly, your time. Spend time with her while she's bedridden

O and, you're right, she's HOTTTTT!!! Lucky you. canadian.gif
Fox
IMO if nothing happened in within the first 2 years .. you "fuct up and ended up in the friend zone" I have tried to take 'friend' relationships further, and i always get shot down. I would say "sneak in the back door", and ask a friend if you have a chance w/her.

The magazine idea is great!

Laptop w/movie is good also, but it would be good to show your not mr computer d00d ... I spend a lot of time on the internet, so I am always trying to distance myself from it w/someone special. What I am getting at is if she knows your mr. computer d00d, she will just think your a geek with a gadget.. Show her your more than that... Aka your time to shine.

Flowers.. You guys are young, materialistic things like that are good.

Stuffed animal smile.gif .. That cotton ball will be with her for 5ish years.. She will think of you ever time she sees it.

Rare food .. Hospital food sux

What I would do, pick a show you both like on TV.. And swing by every day to watch it with her. smile.gif
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(kates @ Nov 7 2004, 11:10 AM)
Howabout these:

1. different beauty magazines so she can flip through them while she's in recovery (I'd suggest glamour, cosmopolitan, people, US, and Lucky)

2. a cd that you think she might like

3. obligatory flowers with a tag that says "get well soon"

4. a cute snack that you know she likes...i.e. sourpatch kids, m&ms, skittles

5. lastly, but most importantly, your time. Spend time with her while she's bedridden

O and, you're right, she's HOTTTTT!!! Lucky you. canadian.gif

thumbs_up.gif

That's the best reply.

Nismo, people have been saying from the start to just spend time with her. I think that's the most important thing
5LiterMustang
give her a ride in the buick
nismo
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Nov 7 2004, 03:08 PM)
give her a ride in the buick

I wnat to make her HAPPY!, but shes ridden in teh buick anyways...
DakianDelomast
How did people function before the internet?
nismo
Not as quickly!
RedLine
I have a girlfriend.

Girls like soft, shiney or pretty things. Soft, could be a teddy bair, shiney can be a necklace, and a pretty thing could be a flower.
idiot
every girl is different.
trail_boss2
Seriously I probably wouldnt have looked at this thread if It didnt say "pics inside"
nismo
QUOTE(RedLine @ Nov 7 2004, 04:35 PM)
I have a girlfriend.

Girls like soft, shiney or pretty things. Soft, could be a teddy bair, shiney can be a necklace, and a pretty thing could be a flower.

so get her a bear, wearing a shiny necklace, holding a flower!
Benny
QUOTE(nismo @ Nov 7 2004, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE(RedLine @ Nov 7 2004, 04:35 PM)
I have a girlfriend.

so get her a bear, wearing a shiny necklace, holding a flower!

stuffed with chocolate !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.