Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got a new toy!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Viper007Bond
Mmm...

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc....-128-006&depa=0

Paddel shifters, stick shifter can be moved to the other side, force feedback, etc. cool.gif thumbs_up.gif

DakianDelomast
I've been considering getting a steering wheel controller for my compie.
Renesis
GLad to see you followed my suggestion, it's pretty cheap and pretty good for what it is.

Though there's no really good wheels on the market ATM, they're all old models.. this one included
m_weinerich
im getting that for my bday in 3 days i have a microsoft 1 but it sux comparet to this one!
idiot
no 900 degree sad.gif
wild_willy
i heard that because thats usb you can use it on your PS2 with gran tourismo biggrin.gif , If youve got one that is.
Viper007Bond
QUOTE(idiot @ Nov 2 2004, 04:53 PM)
no 900 degree sad.gif

Pointless to have to be able to turn that far.

And FedEx delevers it today! woot.gif
bankE46
i picked up that same wheel a couple of months ago at work. only cost me $60 cool.gif

great wheel tho, i love its feel. i had the wingman formula before it, and that was crap compated to this. its sturdy, the wheel is chunky, the motors are strong, the pedal base is big (i have relatively big feet) and its much more reliable and compatible than the wingman was. for any price under $100 its a steal as far as value. love it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.