Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post your cellphone's desktop/wallpaper!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Cyclone
Uhh...would it be called desktop? huh.gif

Mine!
NorthPoint
A little fuzzy but...

fiber optic
Kinda dark but you get the idea

DakianDelomast
WHY CAN'T PHONES BE NORMAL AGAIN?!
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 30 2004, 11:12 AM)

Oh, I know. I prefer the simple phones. Hell, the only feature I use besides making and ending calls is the phone book.

I have a Motorola v300 or something, we got two for free from tmobile with a one year contract. It has a camera too, tons of other features, but honestly if you want to take a picture, use a camera, not a camera phone
ZonDa
Dont have a phone any more, i sold mine to buy one on ebay then got ripped by 130 :'(
dukenukem
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 30 2004, 11:12 AM)

thumbs_up.gif
clarkma5
I've got a Motorola V60i. It will both SEND calls and RECEIVE them! oh.gif
inky159
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 30 2004, 12:12 PM)

Amen. Let there be all the advances in phone functionality and features -- but what's left in the cold is battery life and RF performance. cry
Forrest
My phones normal ... I don't use it for anything besides phoning and texting once in a while. It has no background

I'm gonna get a flip phone right away just cause this takes up to much pocket real estate.
inky159
QUOTE(Forrest @ Oct 30 2004, 05:03 PM)
I'm gonna get a flip phone right away just cause this takes up to much pocket real estate.

They're at least thinner than flips......
Cyclone
QUOTE(inky159 @ Oct 30 2004, 06:25 PM)
They're at least thinner than flips......

Yah, most flip phones are really bulky. Mine is about the side as a business card when it's closed but its still about 2 inches thick!

My old Samsung is about the same size however its not even an inch thick. It just quit working :o
eraser_rx
idiot
QUOTE(eraser_rx @ Oct 30 2004, 04:43 PM)

busy calling yourself? huh.gif
eraser_rx
i do sometimes.....just to test if the phones are still working.......

btw........my samsung's wallpaper is changed........that's just an old pic.......
Dylan
Why do you have so many?
eraser_rx
QUOTE(Dylan @ Oct 30 2004, 04:47 PM)
Why do you have so many?

i was just joking when i say i call myself........

well......the 2 black and blue nokia are old ones......they are not active anymore.......

i'm using the SE T610........my mom is using Samsung X426.........we exchange our phone sometime.........

and my dad is using the LG.......
Windshield
QUOTE(eraser_rx @ Oct 30 2004, 08:47 PM)
i do sometimes.....just to test if the phones are still working.......

btw........my samsung's wallpaper is changed........that's just an old pic.......

I have the same samsung phone.
z0ne
ah i cant really hold it straiigth duee the the fact that wevee been drinkign

and sorry for the shitty quality .. webcam .. i lost the install cd's for my canon powershot a40

[z0ne]
Verizon Wireless

-Manner Mode-
Sun Oct31 12:04am
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.