Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT Y'ALL DOIN FOR HALLOWEEN!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
E'ron

any bid party plans?
DakianDelomast
Homework.

Playing with my eccentic shaft.
Renesis
hide from young kids who will try to knock on the door and ask for candies,
fiber optic
Driving to TN to set things on fire in Chuck's backyard. I got a full Mariachi outfit from a Mexican co-worker that I will wear while consuming fine brewed beverages of an alcoholic nature and if I happen to break out the pistolas then so be it.
nismo
DRIVING!!!!!!!!!! And umm driving alone with my girlfriend to "The Haunted House" wink.gif wink.gif Its dark and gloomy in there!!
Renesis
laugh.gif 3 replies in the same minute
dukenukem
studying principles of wireless personal and cellular communications.
Forrest
Partyin up just doin something stupid like tearing up the neighborhood on the minibike.
BlackJack
freak out the young kiddies on the street and hopefully scare them off
E'ron
that all sounds good but know one is goin trick or treating

*cough Like me cough*

Its free candy what can i say biggrin.gif

No i plan to be a lil Mischievious
BlackJack
bah, its getting old for me
clarkma5
Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.
Zlover07
Saturday=Party
Sunday=Trick or Treating, I don't care if I'm too old, and random, stupid and michevous acts... Probably an airhorn and young, unsuspecting children DS_Naughty2.gif
bankE46
QUOTE(Zlover07 @ Oct 26 2004, 11:49 PM)
Saturday=Party
Sunday=Trick or Treating, I don't care if I'm too old, and random, stupid and michevous acts... Probably an airhorn and young, unsuspecting children DS_Naughty2.gif

umm, no. you are being a man riding an inflatable bull. (i saw the pictures of you) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
AgaBoogaBoo
I went to haunted houses this past weekend, might go again this weekend, not sure
A32
I think im going to see Saw with some of my friends on Friday. That movie looks really freaky/scary IMO. It should be good.
trail_boss2
Working third shift at the hospital, im probably going to see some weird shit. (moreso than normal nights)
Zlover07
Yah I'm guessing you are gonna see some stupid/freaky shit.

umm, no. you are being a man riding an inflatable bull. (i saw the pictures of you)   

Hahaha, that custom is the shit. It stopped cars and disturbed people. Post those pics up if you have them, a get up that classy belongs on the net.
White RSX
Rigging up my amp to play rock and roll devil music at max voulme out the window.

Then of course setting up the microphone with MEGA reverb to sound like the booming voice of God. "No running!"
bankE46
QUOTE(Zlover07 @ Oct 27 2004, 05:53 PM)
Hahaha, that costume is the shit. It stopped cars and disturbed people. Post those pics up if you have them, a get up that classy belongs on the net.

here we go... laugh.gif this is zlover in real life for you, at his best of course. (its on porsche944's camera phone, so the quality is weak)

laugh.gif south windsor rules. i miss it.
anearbytree
omg HAHA laugh.gif
RedLine
Most likley going to a halloween party. My friends plan to steal candy from kids - as bad as that sounds.
Dylan
I'm going to buy one ticket for the movies, then stay there and just go between theatres and see like 5 movies with some friends,
5LiterMustang
getting drunk, doing burnouts in a street filled with other drunk kids, and getting arrested.

just kidding, that sort of stuff is frowned upon
Viper007Bond
Eating the candy I'm supposed to be handing out.
z0ne
MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO DELAWARE FOR THE WEEKEND!!!
THROWDOWN @ MY HOUSE wink.gif
tons of shits gonna get brokeb but ive got till sunday midday to clean up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.