Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AHAHAHA
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
clarkma5
http://www.bigpenguin.org/Videos/cat.mov

2 meg video, download and enjoy. It made me crack up, even though it's sorta cruel.
dukenukem
space kitteh !!! biggrin.gif
Forrest
HAHAHAHA, that cat was losin it.

Oh man, thats good. Is there no sound?
clarkma5
QUOTE(Forrest @ Oct 26 2004, 12:12 PM)
HAHAHAHA, that cat was losin it.

Oh man, thats good. Is there no sound?

Yeah, no sound. Don't worry, your computer ain't busted tongue.gif
høgh
HAHAHA Yes, it might be cruel, but damn it's fun! laugh.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(bitrix @ Oct 26 2004, 02:16 PM)
HAHAHA Yes, it might be cruel, but damn it's fun! laugh.gif

why is everyone calling it cruel ???? the cat is in 0G enviroment ... its not like its gonna land on its head or something.
Forrest
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 26 2004, 01:18 PM)
why is everyone calling it cruel ???? the cat is in 0G enviroment ... its not like its gonna land on its head or something.

In the cats defence, look how freaked out it was getting trying to flip around and land on it's feet while it was going nowhere.

They knida nudged him against the wall pretty good too.

But either way, I'm sure the cat is 100% fine afterwards. Maybe a little dizzy.

but, I still think it's funny as hell. Just like spinning my cat around in circles on the kitchen floor. Cat's are more useful if we make them do tihngs.
høgh
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 26 2004, 09:18 PM)

It's cruel in a harmless way. Like when you use a laserpointer and they chases the red dot. Funny as hell, but the cat goes crazy.
Viper007Bond
The throwing the cat into the wall was mean, but the cat trying to move while in midair was funny. laugh.gif
clarkma5
QUOTE(Viper007Bond @ Oct 26 2004, 12:59 PM)
The throwing the cat into the wall was mean, but the cat trying to move while in midair was funny. laugh.gif

I find it funny that it kept spinning around, to land on its feet, and just kept floating there...spinning, spinning, spinning... laugh.gif
herkalees
It might be because I'm currently surviving a bad case of cancer-flu-death, but I don't find it cruel, or funny. I just watched it and was like... " <nothing> "

Yeah, it's my cancer-flu-death. I'll have to look at it when I'm healthy.

Now this is funny: http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/archiv...36612041026.gif
fiber optic
QUOTE(herkalees @ Oct 26 2004, 03:42 PM)

Haha Space Oddity
fallon
lmao, poor things is probably just going WTF!!!
inky159
That last spin must have been hellish woot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.