Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: car picture request?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
dcho
hey all, im in the process of preparing my portfolio for college as a possible art major. so right now im sorting/adding pieces to my portfolio so there therse variety. i need somethign automotive in my portfolio (because cars are always technical and technical = cool and cool = impressive ) so if anyonee has an awesome pic that youd like to see me/ or think i should draw from then by all means lets see it smile.gif im goin for a drawin thats detailed and... yeah you get the point. awesome. something automotive is preferred... but anything is always also a possibility. thanks~!
høgh
Try Dieselstation.com wink.gif Or do you look for more "art" fotos?
dcho
thumbs_up.gif yeah, i know dieselstation has tons of nice HQ pics, but i was wonderin if anyone had anything specific in mind.
Mellender17
QUOTE(dcho @ Oct 26 2004, 10:13 AM)
thumbs_up.gif yeah, i know dieselstation has tons of nice HQ pics, but i was wonderin if anyone had anything specific in mind.

Eas0n has some pretty impressive pictures on his site. You could try some of them out!
easton Chang Photography
dcho
any pic in specific? shifty.gif
høgh
East0n have alot of cool pictures! But if i'd choose a specific one it would be this one!

Awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.