Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Video of
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
RedLine
Anyways. I was at a football game, and one of my highschool friends told me he was going to steak. This football game was with with my highschool rivals. He was painted blue and gold, my schools colours and on his back it said "Trojans suck cock" which is the others schools logo. He had it planned out really well. His friend waited inside a car on the other side of the wall. This happend about a month ago, is anyone interested in hosting it for me? It's not that bad, you see an ass but he's kind of far away. He had one security chasing him. The croud was pretty insane( in the video is doens't sound like many people are there) but yeah, it was the coolest thing I've seen at a football game. My school is a drunk mess. The teachers never found out who did it because everyone had there bodies painted.

My highschool owns your highschool. We haven't lost the boys cities soccer championship in over 30 years.

Video... thanks to Agaboogaboo
fiber optic
In the US we call running around naked at a public even "streaking". I don't know if this steaking is similar or what.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(RedLine @ Oct 25 2004, 12:32 AM)
My highschool owns your highschool. We haven't lost the boys cities soccer championship in over 30 years.

Wow... Soccer. Please wait for me to pretend to care.
one
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 25 2004, 07:16 AM)

thumbs_down.gif
z0ne
QUOTE(RedLine @ Oct 25 2004, 01:32 AM)
and on his back it said "Trojans suck cock" which is the others schools logo.

u mean mascot? where are you from that you cant speak correct english?
Forrest
QUOTE(RedLine @ Oct 24 2004, 11:32 PM)

Last year our soccer team lost every game. We were drunk at half the games until principal caught wind and we got suspended lol.

The whole team considered soccer a joke.

Streaking .. I dunno if I'd laugh about it. We don't have that kind of school spirit.
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 25 2004, 11:16 AM)

I'd like to see you attempt to play soccer let alone any sport. You wouldn't survive 10 minutes in a soccer game. But I guess it would help if you actually had some athletic ability.
DakianDelomast
Heh you know nothing Black Fire. So I'm not even going to bother.
Dylan
Well, he's got me. I cant play sports for shit thumbs_up.gif.
AgaBoogaBoo
I'll host smile.gif

I'll be on AIM: anky gupta
AgaBoogaBoo
I'm on MSN as well
bankE46
soccer is a very demanding sport, one of the few where you are constantly in motion. (football has plays, baseball is split by pitches... soccer is more on par with basketball, but a MUCH larger court to cover) spectator interest varies by person, but dont disrespect it just cause you think its boring!

dont get zlover started on this. tongue.gif
AgaBoogaBoo
I love soccer, I play it fall and spring for a local club.

At first I really hated it before playing, but once I started to play I realized it's pretty fun
DakianDelomast
I never said it wasn't demanding. You guys are way too defensive.
Zlover07
Yah lol, I'll rant forever. Besides the athletic and physically demanding aspect of it, I'll just say that there's a reason why soccer is known as the beautiful game and not any other sport.
White RSX
Soccer isn't THAT demanding.

Where's all the pro-dodgeball guys at?
fiber optic
QUOTE(White RSX @ Oct 25 2004, 05:04 PM)
Where's all the pro-dodgeball guys at?

Taking the year off from all the head/face injuries.
White RSX
Head safety is for wimps. biggrin.gif
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 25 2004, 04:33 PM)
Heh you know nothing Black Fire. So I'm not even going to bother.

I guess I don't so why not enlighten me?

soccer is a very demanding sport, one of the few where you are constantly in motion. (football has plays, baseball is split by pitches... soccer is more on par with basketball, but a MUCH larger court to cover) spectator interest varies by person, but dont disrespect it just cause you think its boring!

Yes, I must agree with the spectator aspect. I love playing it and I wish I tried out for my college's team. That's one thing I regret this year so far, but I think I may tryout next year. But as far as watching it, soccer can be the most boring sport to watch. I very rarely will sit down and watch a game.
idiot
world cups are good to watch, I always watch each 4 yours, then there's euro in between so basically it's soccer each 2 years.
kevinluc.com
congrats on 1000 posts biggrin.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(BLacK FirE @ Oct 25 2004, 05:27 PM)
I guess I don't so why not enlighten me?

No because it'll turn into an internet tough guy contest with both of us looking like bigger idiots than usual.
Forrest
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Oct 25 2004, 03:47 PM)

dont get zlover started on this. tongue.gif

I've seen a study done at a university that had ranked Soccer as the most physically demanding sport.

Supercross at a profesional level ranked second. I wish I still had this article because no one beleives me, and think's ESPN know what they are talking about when it comes to demanding sports.
RedLine
QUOTE(adio882 @ Oct 25 2004, 11:20 AM)
u mean mascot? where are you from that you cant speak correct english?

No I didn't mean Mascot you fucking idiot. So fuck off.

I seriously want to know what is up with the nerds nit-picking on that kind of shit when they CLEARLY know what I'm talking about.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(RedLine @ Oct 25 2004, 06:07 PM)
No I didn't mean Mascot you fucking idiot. So fuck off.

I seriously want to know what is up with the nerds nit-picking on that kind of shit when they CLEARLY know what I'm talking about.

Rawr
RedLine
Anyways, I'll agree that watching soccer is boring and it looks kinda gay when people suck. But when your good and when you play it's funner then any sport, and I used to play lots of sports.

It was my favourite sport. I remember wanting to die in a tourney because I was so tired after the 4th or 5th game of the day - my lungs were on fire and lifting my feet felt like it had sandbags on them. I used to be good at sports untill I had some serious mono with some other diseases and didn't go to school for a year, and from then on, I've never really had any energy to play sports again. My immune system is kinda fucked up sinse I got mono. I plan to get back into the game when the winter comes and I have no car to drive.

Right now I have Agaboogaboo getting the file from me. I hope it works.
AgaBoogaBoo
http://www.ankitgupta.com/clip.mov

Enjoy smile.gif
BLacK FirE
Yea soccer was always my favorite sport to play. I miss playing it now. There were weekend that I would play for my team and then next game was another team from my town and if they were short or maybe had no subs or anything I would stay and play for them. I'd get a 5minute break in between playing games. But I didn't care that was an extra 90 minutes I was out on the field playing.
Viper007Bond
Oh boy, high school sports! They matter sooooo much! laugh.gif
RedLine
QUOTE(Viper007Bond @ Oct 25 2004, 03:32 PM)

They do to my friends who are getting scholarships from all over the place. I think Highschool is important because I have friends.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(Viper007Bond @ Oct 25 2004, 06:32 PM)

That's the point I was trying to make biggrin.gif
fiber optic
Haha he was running a lot faster than I would have been with my junk flappin' around as it would be.

And woohoo for the inept security guard that couldn't get over the wall.
fallon
lol... e-penis fights are funny to read
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.