Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA:SA
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Benny
Who's looking forward to it ??

i pre-ordered it today. and tuesday cant come soon enough !! sad.gif
trail_boss2
Pre ordered mine and I got a call today saying to come pick it up Monday at 2PM.
Benny
it should be tuesday
z0ne
yea i really wannt get that .. i heard the soundtrack is supposed to be awesome
Benny
Any thing with Rage Agianst the Machine is awsome
maxim
I need to get PS2
Forrest
Is PStwo supposed to come bundled with it before christmas?

I'd like to kill two birds with one stone.
wild_willy
might have to wait for it to come out on pc, or go play it at my cousins. I might get a ps2 when gt4 comes out tho smile.gif
Mellender17
QUOTE(Benny @ Oct 24 2004, 05:36 PM)
Any thing with Rage Agianst the Machine is awsome

laugh.gif Ha ha damn right! It's set early nineties isn't it? So I guess that could be a possibility, it come out in the UK this Friday. Loads of people have pre-ordered it, well apart from me. Should be able to brag a go sometime soon... biggrin.gif
[EDIT] Yeah look what I've found...
Go To Soundtrack...
Benny
yup early 90's and tons of licencesed music
trail_boss2
QUOTE(Benny @ Oct 24 2004, 09:24 PM)
it should be tuesday

They called me this morning, I can pick it up in 2 hours.
Boxster17
I really want it, but I don't have a PS2 in my dorm at the moment, so I'll just wait until x-mas when I'm back home to get it..
trail_boss2
I putting it in my ps2 right now...
White RSX
Graphics look lame.

<~~~ Is going to get it tomorrow.
trail_boss2
QUOTE(White RSX @ Oct 25 2004, 07:23 PM)
Graphics look lame.

<~~~ Is going to get it tomorrow.

Ill let you know if a few mins.

EDIT: OMFG Im looking at the map that comes with it and its effing rediculiously(sp) big. It s going to take forever just to find everything. Its so cool because its seperated into 2 vice city sized cities on both sides of the map with differnetl little small towns in between.
White RSX
What about the whole character creation rumor? True?
trail_boss2
QUOTE(White RSX @ Oct 25 2004, 07:33 PM)
What about the whole character creation rumor? True?

I watched the beginning video and started from the video, I am a black guy named CJ. I recommend you watch the opening video to understand the story.

Words of advice, this is a gangsta fucking city. I punced some old bitch for the first time and she gunned me down.

After playing Vice City on Xbox, the graphics for this arent impressive by any means.

Actually to be honest the graphics suck ass.

You can pretty much choose the way you dress and other things, you have meters that judge stuff like your reputation, sex appeal, fat, etc. I am at the barber sho right now getting my haircut.

I just went swimming, it was the best GTA feeling ever.

The sports cars are cool as hell, I jsut drove an NSX/Infernus and its wicked fast.
fallon
came out 4 hours ago, hoping i can pick it up tomorrow

the soundtrack sounds AWESOME... AFI and eddie money tongue.gif woo
Mellender17
QUOTE(trail_boss2 @ Oct 25 2004, 03:37 PM)
I watched the beginning video and started from the video, I am a black guy named CJ. I recommend you watch the opening video to understand the story.

Words of advice, this is a gangsta fucking city. I punced some old bitch for the first time and she gunned me down.

After playing Vice City on Xbox, the graphics for this arent impressive by any means.

You can pretty much choose the way you dress and other things, you have meters that judge stuff like your reputation, sex appeal, fat, etc. I am at the barber sho right now getting my haircut.

The sports cars are cool as hell, I jsut drove an NSX/Infernus and its wicked fast.

Awsome trailboss, please tell more! Is it true that if you eat to much you get fat? (On the game I mean! tongue.gif )
trail_boss2
QUOTE(Mellender17 @ Oct 26 2004, 06:52 AM)
QUOTE(trail_boss2 @ Oct 25 2004, 03:37 PM)

Awsome trailboss, please tell more! Is it true that if you eat to much you get fat? (On the game I mean! tongue.gif )

Yeah its true, when you go to a resturant you can choose your meal to buy and eat, The bigger the meal the more you have to work out in the gym later or you will get fat and lose energy quicker. You can also do differfnt exercises in the gym to build your muscle and learn new combos while fighting and make your hits do more damage.

I just jumped the fence into the airport and stole a dodo, I then flew to one of the unopened islands and as soon as you cross the line you ahve 6 wanted stars. About 30 seconds later I had fighter jets shooting at me with missles.
Benny
Theirs no AFI Fallon sad.gif

But there is...

BASE JUMPING !

Its soooo fun
fallon
oh i see, it looks like its just one song and its only on the soundtrack album itself:

The double CD also includes as a bonus track an exclusive cover of the Nine Inch Nails early 90s industrial staple “Head Like A Hole” by Northern Californian punk band AFI, who formed in 1991. The track has been recorded by AFI specifically for the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas soundtrack album and as a tribute to this unique era in music.
trail_boss2
QUOTE(Benny @ Oct 27 2004, 01:14 AM)
Theirs no AFI Fallon sad.gif

But there is...

BASE JUMPING !

Its soooo fun

How did you get the parachute? I did some base jumping but it was without a parachute and well.....
trail_boss2
I just got done building my guys strength all the way up, now I just have to build his stamina up. Im still on the first island too because I keep fucking around to much. Here are some of the favorite things ive done so far.

- Broke into the airport and stole a private jet.

- Jacked a tow truck and towed cars when they dont want to be towed.

- Jacked a tractor and lowered the hook and picked up another tractor behind it and towed the second tractor... then I found another tractor and hooked it to the first 2 and so on until I had 4 tractors and 1 car all hooked together with the tow hooks driving around.

- Stole a lawnmower and ran from the cops.
McKhaos
When's the PC version coming out ?
trail_boss2
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Oct 27 2004, 05:22 AM)
When's the PC version coming out ?

I think I read somewhere that its scheduled for PC release around march of next year. I could be off by a month or 2 though. Does anyone know if they are planning an Xbox version?

On a side note...

I was just fucking around exploring things. I go into the police HQ on the first island and stroll into the showers where I see a weapon. I pick the weapon up and have a closer look at it..... I am now running around town beating people down with a huge purple double sided dildo. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Viper007Bond
Penny-Arcade owns you:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-10-27
Benny
the parachutes that ive found so far are at the top of Big Pointy and Mt.Chiliad
White RSX
So, playing for two days, I haven't seen why it says "Players 1-2" on the back.

1-1 Basketball?
RedLine
Okay, the BMX's are so cool.
Benny
you eventually get a girlfriend and you and a friend can walk around and do driveby's and shit. its not that cool
TexanBerettaGT
Ive been on the lawnmower off roading like I do in my backyard :-d. The game rules when you start driving the 18 wheelers with attached trailers.
tune
I got it later than you American's, but I say it was definately worth the wait!
ZonDa
The OG Loc mission is pissin me off : freaked.gif
Renesis
Played SA yesterday and I was a little bit dissapointed, still has that VC, and GTA3 feeling, they only added a few features and changed some cars, some are the same and have the same sounds... doesnt feel like a new game, more like an expension pack.. dunno.

maybe I was expecting too much. I'll still buy it for PC though

edit, it was today actually, 4AM was today.. yeah.. fuck I'm tired.
White RSX
They added a TON of new features, I absolutely love it.

Replay value is through the roof.
Windshield
Anyone notice the No Fly Zone on the map? What's there?
høgh
QUOTE(Windshield @ Oct 31 2004, 09:27 PM)
Anyone notice the No Fly Zone on the map? What's there?

Fly over and check it out? biggrin.gif

I'm gonna buy it on friday i think, becasue then i get my NEW PS2 home. It's the whole new little one with build-in network adapter. And it costed exactly the same as the original big one. Now i'm ready for GT4 too!
Renesis
its a pain to shoot really...

itll be so much better on PC with a mouse god I hate consoles...
fiber optic
QUOTE(White RSX @ Oct 27 2004, 09:49 PM)
So, playing for two days, I haven't seen why it says "Players 1-2" on the back.

1-1 Basketball?

In the bar near your house go over to the guy shooting pool. It gives you the option to press a button on a second controller and I guess you both play pool. I declined the game and beat the guy with the cue. There's also a red icon that looks like 2 people if you get that one it allows you to play 2 player but I didn't try it.

Anybody else get the bouquet and the fire extinguisher? They suck as weapons.
Mellender17
Ahhh friggin cops won't get off me. Playing the two player with a mate and we were messing around with the cheats and we used 'seaways' on the golf caddy to float across to the other islands which were blocked to check them out, then we got four stars the minute we hit land! I guess it's to stop you from going to the other islands before you're supposed to.... sad.gif
Benny
it took me 4 days to beat all the missions(except the Zero ones )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.