Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In a way, I don't have school tomorrow
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
AgaBoogaBoo
Tomorrow the day before fall break.

Tomorrow is also the day the school has some leadership programs going on for Club presidents/vp's/etc. Well, me being president of a club and active in others, I was selected. 80 people form the school get to go.

This means no history test tomorrow, spanish homework, history notebook grade, or computer science stuff. cool.gif

biggrin.gif smile.gif

Today, I plan on getting some other work done and possibly some of the homework so I have less to do over break biggrin.gif
clarkma5
uhh, way to go.

I only have two classes tomorrow, so I got it easy. And my english class is off for thursday because the prof's leaving town (Yay)
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 19 2004, 04:37 PM)
uhh, way to go.

I only have two classes tomorrow, so I got it easy. And my english class is off for thursday because the prof's leaving town (Yay)

How's college life so far?
clarkma5
Fine; no surprises yet. This has been an easy quarter so far.
fiber optic
I haven't been to school in almost 2 years.
BLacK FirE
spam

on that note, mon and thurs i have one class at 1, tues and wed i have an 8:30 and a 1 class. fridays no class, beat that biatches.
RedLine
My highschool football team won the city chapionship, and there was a party on a Monday, I wook up at 8 today and I was feeling rough so I slept in untill 1.
dukenukem
i got my mid terms postponed by a week so i can drive to austin for the weekend cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.