Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leisure Suit Larry (NWS for full animated nudity)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
trail_boss2
I got the new Leisure Suit Larry game and played it a little bit. Im not very far into the game but its pretty good so far. Its not a challenging game at all, just a bunch of mini games. Here are some screenshots I have taken so far.

This chick is Analisa (dont call her ANALisa she gets pissed), me and her were getting drunk on campus when her dads henchmen (italian mob) started to chase me because I was trying to fuck her.

Analisa and I got away from the henchmen and started playing stip quarters. I defeated the hell out of her and got her completly nude:

This is the door of 2 other chicks im in the process of trying to fuck, one of them is easy as hell but the other is giving me a hard time becasue shes real uptight. (im sure you can guess which is which): By the way those lines are going through the picture because I am drunk as hell.

When you do suceed in talking with one of the girls you can find and buy secrets, this is one of the secrets I bought of Sallie Mae, you can zoom in and out and rotate her any way you please:

Renesis
seems pretty bad to me, tried it at my firend's house and you have to be pretty bored and single to like that.. and even if I was, I thought it was boring as hell
trail_boss2
QUOTE(Renesis @ Oct 18 2004, 02:37 PM)
seems pretty bad to me, tried it at my firend's house and you have to be pretty bored and single to like that.. and even if I was, I thought it was boring as hell

I am single. I wouldnt pay for the game but it was worth the time it took me to download it.
Benny
uh huh. a game based on fucking women. seems lame.
Mr b00st
that's pretty funny. I'm guessing there were some really lonely wookie-looking programmers behind this stuff.
Cyclone

Singles is better (And the game still sucks)
wild_willy
ahaha thats some funny shit, but i dont think i wanna download it. What if my little brother started to play it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.