Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Digital Pimp: I'm gonna hook Clarkma up with...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Cyclone
http://www.imaginarygirlfriends.com/

hahahha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Viper007Bond
He needs one. laugh.gif

Wait, so do I. sad.gif
z0ne
BWAHAHAHAH!!!
that 'available' one looks like my and blackjack's english teacher .. ms. williams

EWWWWW
Mellender17
Clark dosn't need members of the opposite sex, he's got his Golf. wink.gif J/k, anyways how'd you know he hasn't got a special lady in his life?
clarkma5
He's talked to me a lot, Mellender.

He knows I'm as single as a...uh...well, as myself.
Cyclone
lol its cool though, clarkma knows I have girl problems too. Slightly different though, but this is DS and not teendrama so I wont give details tongue.gif
clarkma5
I don't have girl PROBLEMS.

I just have no girl.
Renesis
So do I sad.gif
fiber optic
QUOTE(huge colin @ Oct 16 2004, 05:13 PM)
In conclusion, hooray for boobies.

--Colin

Excellent conclusion. thumbs_up.gif smile.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Oct 16 2004, 03:34 PM)
lol its cool though, clarkma knows I have girl problems too. Slightly different though, but this is DS and not teendrama so I wont give details tongue.gif

or so he pretends tongue.gif laugh.gif
DakianDelomast
lol women lol
dukenukem
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 16 2004, 07:10 PM)
lol women lol

alien concpt isnt it tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
You will all realize that women were simply put on this earth to suck the life out of men and turn them into their slaves.

Not gay.....
dukenukem
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 16 2004, 07:23 PM)
You will all realize that women were simply put on this earth to suck the life out of men and turn them into their slaves.

Not gay.....

so true my engineering brota!
clarkma5
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 16 2004, 05:23 PM)

Not gay.....

haha, I so understand where you're coming from.

I was in the shower a few days ago thinking..."I will never understand women."

It's impossible to understand women completely! You may get 90% there, but that remaining 10% is a universe of unknowns. It's very difficult...
idiot
the temper of a woman is like weather forecast, you can guess what it'll be but you'll never be sure.
fallon
of course if you could undertand a woman she would be boring tongue.gif not ever knowing wtf they are talking about is what makes them fun....that and they have boobs
Mr b00st
we're SO sophisticated.

i'm saving this thread.
Cyclone
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 16 2004, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 16 2004, 05:23 PM)

Not gay.....

haha, I so understand where you're coming from.

I was in the shower a few days ago thinking..."I will never understand women."

It's impossible to understand women completely! You may get 90% there, but that remaining 10% is a universe of unknowns. It's very difficult...

Actually in reality you THINK that you're 90% there but you're really only 10% there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.