Torque 294.21 nm / 217.0 ft lbs @ 2800 rpm
Gear Type 5-Speed Manual
Top Speed 226.9 kph / 141.0 mph
0 - 60 mph 5.8 seconds
0 - mile 14.5 seconds

[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=1990_dodge_spirit_rt-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=1990_dodge_spirit_rt-2.jpg[/img]

BlackJack
fucking uncool. it sucks so bad that when i run into them, they are either: driven by old ladies, rap wannabes, and fucking slow drivers.
green73ta
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Oct 12 2004, 09:32 PM)
fucking uncool. it sucks so bad that when i run into them, they are either: driven by old ladies, rap wannabes, and fucking slow drivers.

Actually, that version of the car is a badass. The 2.2 turbo is a pretty stout engine. I had a Spirit ES turbo with the 2.5 (I think... it's been a long time ago) and that car would hit 100+ in no time. Very stable at speed for a grocery getter.
kbtitan
Not very cool...

The tag on the 1st car says it all laugh.gif
dukenukem
never ever heard of the car before and 2ndly only the viper is the only cool dodge.
DakianDelomast
Why would this car be cool?
Black RSX
Cool Sleeper...

but I am still going to vote uncool.. tard.gif
5LiterMustang
i love this car like i love the SHO...
fallon
well its quick....but Far from cool..
green73ta
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Oct 13 2004, 12:47 AM)
i love this car like i love the SHO...

This car beat the SHO.
White RSX
Incredibl....Y un-cool.
PAULIE_D
Cool ... because I like sleepers.

Good luck trying to find one on the used car market though.
Forrest
Definetly cool. One hell of a sleeper too.
z0ne
QUOTE(kbtitan @ Oct 12 2004, 11:55 PM)
Not very cool...

The tag on the 1st car says it all laugh.gif

says "GAV" but i thought it was "GAY" when i glanced at it
one
At first, it looked like fugly.

Now, it seems cool. thumbs_up.gif
maxim
Ice Cold, its as fast as E36 M3.
5LiterMustang
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Oct 12 2004, 06:32 PM)

just so you know, chances are you are running into Dodge Spirits (non R/T's) because R/T's are pretty rare (i've never seen one)
green73ta
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Oct 17 2004, 11:35 PM)
just so you know, chances are you are running into Dodge Spirits (non R/T's) because R/T's are pretty rare (i've never seen one)

You're right. The Sprirt ES Turbo I has was very quick. These are just downright fast. I've seen a couple in years past but none recently.
LoudPipe
QUOTE(maxim @ Oct 16 2004, 07:43 PM)
Ice Cold, its as fast as E36 M3.

Yeah right laugh.gif
maxim
QUOTE(LoudPipe @ Oct 19 2004, 04:46 AM)
Yeah right laugh.gif

Not in handlight but in straight line. And I was talking about US specs M3. I dont see anything funny...

Some stats for E36 M3:

Obtained from C&D September, 1999
0-60: 6
1/4 Mile: 14.6
Transmission: Manual

Obtained from C&D August, 1997
0-60: 5.5
1/4 Mile: 14
Transmission: Manual
stuffthatsgood
So rare...

If anyone finds one in Toronto, my friend promises that he'll buy it.
Avalon
The reason the E36 M3 did 6 seconds to 60mph in 1999 and 5.5 secs in 1997, is that '97 is when they altered the torque curve for that brilliant staight six, giving it more punch down low. I was under the impression that they left it that way after, '97, but if those figures are genuine C&D numbers, then I guess not. DS_Skeptical2.gif
tune
This car is definately uncool. I think it looks like something you'd find on GTA games.
DZ302
i can't believe i didn't see this until just now. these cars are fucking nasty, in the good way. the ultimate sleeper = a frozen vote from me. yes they are ugly. yes they are cheap looking. yes they are front wheel drive. yes they can probably smoke you. that's the point.
moe
I'd want one of those...would make for some very embarrassing races for my friends.
Halflifehavock13
I'd say this is an MJ uncool but with the 5 speed manual and 0-60 in under 6 sec, it gets a bump up to just plain uncool.
tune
I remember having a small book about cars and this was in it, was one of my favourites in the whole damn book!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.