Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first Stradale and it was freakin' TDF Blue!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
SupercarFreak
Hours after seeing the car, I still feel like I'm high.

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album766

A sample of my photography:

inky159
QUOTE(SupercarFreak @ Oct 8 2004, 05:59 PM)
Hours after seeing the car, I still feel like I'm high.

W3rd... I get dizzy when seeing hot cars like that.
clarkma5
That is a BEAUTIFUL color on that CS.
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 8 2004, 04:58 PM)
That is a BEAUTIFUL color on that CS.

Yeah, I almost bought it.

But I didn't manage to find enough change in my couch.
RedLine
What a beautiful car. Those calipers are HUGE. Makes me want to die for a ride in one.
Mellender17
The Ferrari looks FINE in blue! And that Quattroporte is stunningly beautiful...You are a very lucky person...
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(Mellender17 @ Oct 9 2004, 02:41 AM)
The Ferrari looks FINE in blue! And that Quattroporte is stunningly beautiful...You are a very lucky person...

VERY lucky, yes, as the Stradale wasn't listed on their website and I was bored and decided to go anyway, knowing at a dealership there's usually some nice cars there that aren't on the website...
nismo
EWWWW i hate Quattroportes, they are the ugliest things i have seen in my life! sick.gif
Somebody at the dealership can't park a range rover. laugh.gif
Pking688
quattroporte one of the prettiest sedans out there how could you hate it and how it purrs thats one fine pussy
clarkma5
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Oct 9 2004, 04:59 PM)
quattroporte one of the prettiest sedans out there how could you hate it and how it purrs thats one fine pussy

Quattroporte's ugly in still pictures from many angles, I will agree with nismo on that. But in motion and/or in person it's an absolute stunner.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(nismo @ Oct 9 2004, 06:30 PM)
EWWWW i hate Quattroportes, they are the ugliest things i have seen in my life! sick.gif

Stfu German Fag. The Quattroporte is sexier than anything made by Mercedes or BMW.
Pking688
btw can some one move this to sightings theyre not that great of pictures
clarkma5
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Oct 9 2004, 05:18 PM)

Shrewd move; done.
idiot
that maserati just looks... weird..
nismo

Id say the M5 is pretty damn sexxxy!
and about this one insignificant car us germans Call The Mercades Benz CLK-GTR....
dukenukem
and your point being ??
nismo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 9 2004, 08:05 PM)
Stfu German Fag. The Quattroporte is sexier than anything made by Mercedes or BMW.

That was the point.
clarkma5
¿question mark? tard.gif

Nismo, you really confused me in this thread.
nismo
He said the Quattroporte is way sexier than anything mercades or bmw have ever made, so i gave him a few examples on how he is wrong.
nismo
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Oct 9 2004, 08:03 PM)
Quattroporte's ugly in still pictures from many angles, I will agree with nismo on that. But in motion and/or in person it's an absolute stunner.

And i have seen the quattroporte in persone, and i didnt like the front end. Thats how i think its ugly.
Dylan
I'm gonna gloat now. I was invited to the unveiling of the Quatroporte in New York City. When we were leaving, we saw this guy with a 575M and he let me look at it and then he did a giant burnout/fishtail type thing. Yeah. That was coo'.

This post came out of almost nowhere tard.gif.
clarkma5
QUOTE(Dylan @ Oct 9 2004, 06:55 PM)
This post came out of almost nowhere tard.gif.

And that's what made it great! tongue.gif

And for the record nismo, the CLK-GTR is sinfully ugly.
Mr b00st
yeah CLK-GTR is atrocious. and the E39 looks nowhere as good as the E34 did.

the QP is gorgeous; you're just an uncultured swine.
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Oct 9 2004, 04:18 PM)

any tips, sir?

or should i just not post next time?

I think he should move my silver GT3 thread to this forum also because those pictures suck too.
White RSX
Well, they're not like, pro quality, or even photoshoots really, they're just sightings.
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(White RSX @ Oct 10 2004, 09:34 AM)
Well, they're not like, pro quality, or even photoshoots really, they're just sightings.

i will agree, but the description of that forum does sort of say " Show us your work," and i decided to post there to get more replies/advice.
Pking688
theyre pretty good just the random cutoffs piss me off with the stradale and the red spider and the balck and red spider together pic has pretty bad lighting thats all
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Oct 10 2004, 10:19 AM)
theyre pretty good just the random cutoffs piss me off with the stradale and the red spider and the balck and red spider together pic has pretty bad lighting thats all

so you don't like detail shots?
Pking688
NOT AT ALL, i should have done this initially, theyre not even that detailed except for the cs, dont like the composition thats all

This one is odd cause its cut off

Bad light

THis is cut off too

Thats all good shots otherwise
SupercarFreak
well thanks, but a few questions

how is the first one cut off? the whole car is in the picture, i don't understand what you are saying

and the 3rd one, of course it is cut off, that's the only way i could get the wheel close to the camera and have the carbon fiber mirror up high. although after looking at that picture i should have tried to get a slightly different angle to get the tree out of the way.
nismo

thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
fallon
unf that stradale is gorgeous.....so is that e39
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(fallon @ Oct 12 2004, 12:51 AM)
unf that stradale is gorgeous.....so is that e39

what e39?

edit: ah, i forgot someone posted that. yeah, that's my first color choice, le mans blue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.