Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Honda CRX Del Sol
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
DakianDelomast
Ugh, the sheer effort I had to put in to find unbastardized cars is just amazing and automatically gets it an uncool vote from me.

So the choice of motors had quite a range. From a 1.5 liter SOHC motor with 90 hp, to the mediocre 1.6 SOHC VTEC motor with 120 hp, to the screaming B16 powered 160 hp pocket rocket. The car looks like it should be mid engined but sadly Honda never did, but I do know of quite a few privateers that have done mid engine conversions.

Special tricks included an electric rear window that hid in the body of the car, an automatic folding roof on some models, grippy seats, always with a targa top, and a well balanced chassis on the hotter models. So is it cool?
Cyclone
Eh, its not bad i guess
dukenukem
its a nice sportish thing .. cool
clarkma5
I find it cool...I have a spot in my heart for the Del Sol. The roof is very cool, and I love the electric rear window. The seating position and cockpit feel fantastic. And it's reasonably sporty (though it's no sports car)
kevinluc.com
"LASTLY, don't post modified cars, especially if it's unique"

i see some modifieds! BAN! j/k..

none really HEAVILY modified..one has a civic front end conversion tho
LoudPipe
Girl car
Mellender17
A very good car, but it's about as cool as a Honda Scooter.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(aznkid.com @ Oct 2 2004, 04:16 AM)
"LASTLY, don't post modified cars, especially if it's unique"

i see some modifieds! BAN! j/k..

none really HEAVILY modified..one has a civic front end conversion tho

You try finding stock photos.

Usually when I make a post i like including a few photos of what can be done with the car. You're still voting on the car itself though. I know you're kidding but I'm just sayin tongue.gif
White RSX
http://expert.ics.purdue.edu/~pshaw/DelSol7.jpg

Awesome.
fallon
not bad, I was never really crazy about them
Black RSX
I wanted one so bad when I was about to buy my 2nd car... but it was too expensive... sad.gif
tune
Looks a bit beach, if you know what I mean, but I still like it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.