Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
DakianDelomast
Ugh its so hard to find good pictures of this stupid thing. This is the 2000GT-R

Made in 1969 and 1970 these cars are the very first of the Nissan GT-Rs and started the long history that many fanboys are now well aquainted with. The cars themselves were designed to participate in the JAF racing championship in Japan. They had a 2 liter straight 6 engine and made roughly 160hp in civilian form. Also they were light weight meaning that they could clip off a 1/4 miles in 16.1 seconds. I know that isn't exactly musclecar domain but its not bad for 160 hp.
BlackJack
meh, its not really good-looking. its still just a skyline.
clarkma5
I like these weird little Japanese cars from the late-60s...they're really just neat. Cool.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Sep 16 2004, 04:03 PM)
I like these weird little Japanese cars from the late-60s...they're really just neat. Cool.

Ha cool nissan finally.
clarkma5
fucking hell, damnit angry.gif
Dylan
I really like it. I say cool, becasue it's not AMAZING.
nismo
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Sep 16 2004, 05:08 PM)
fucking hell, damnit angry.gif

Oh and BTW clarkm4 YOU VOTED A SKYLINE COOL TOO!

i say ice cold, because the car is the ORIGINAL gtr, and which not many remain of. A guy in florida owns one. It is a beautiful car.
clarkma5
It's not a fanboy Skyline though, nismo, which means it isn't an R32-34.
shd
Best looking Skyline ever.
Mellender17
Skylines are way way too overhyped, every single kid in the UK seems to think the Skyline is the best thing since sliced bread. Since I hate these sort of people I feel obliged to vote uncool, but then I remind myself why it is overhyped in the first place. It's a performence legend and the best 4WD sports car since the Audi Quattro, correct me if I'm wrong. Cool thank you, cool.gif This version IS 4WD isn't it?
Black RSX
I love that one with the aftermarket rims and the drop....

That thing would be so cool to own..
turbobrick
I think they're awesome.

turbobrick
I think they're awesome.
Mr b00st
it's got good lines. i say it's medium cool.
nismo
QUOTE(Black RSX @ Sep 22 2004, 05:25 PM)
I love that one with the aftermarket rims and the drop....

That thing would be so cool to own..

Actually, those are the stock rims (On some of them; some came with ugly ass black metl rims, and some cme with magnesium wheels like the ones you see above)
tune
Now that is old skool cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.