Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborghini Coatl
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Seriously Uncool
Avalon
Sorry for posting again so quickly, but with this thing I couldn't help it.

Lamborghini Coatl. The modifications were done by Lamborghini of South America. It took 4 years to create, and is based on the Diablo. My only question is, what were they thinking? Specs:

6.3L V12
635hp
0-60: 3.54 sec
Top Speed: 239mph

I think this car is truely horrible, but maybe someone will like it. The performance is good, but it's like a ricer Lambo, and those 2 words shouldn't ever be in the same sentence. Lambo of South America has somehow managed to accomplish that though.

[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2000_lamorghini_diablo_coatl-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2000_lamorghini_diablo_coatl-2.jpg[/img]
Dylan
Very uncool. Good proformance, but it looks like horse turd.
NorthPoint
Didn't we have a rule about no one-offs?? huh.gif
PAULIE_D
Please upload the pics to an image uploading site before posting them. (instead of direct linking)

Refer to the F.A.Q. page here.
Dylan
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Aug 28 2004, 04:30 PM)
Didn't we have a rule about no one-offs?? huh.gif

QUOTE(dakian)
But if its a one off such as Ruf, Brabus, Shelby, the likes it is perfectly ok.
clarkma5
It's made by a division of Lamborghini; why not allow it?

And it's MJU...it doesn't look like a horse turd, as somebody mentioned before (not enough grass), but it certainly looks like some sort of excrement.
NorthPoint
QUOTE(Dylan @ Aug 28 2004, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE(dakian)
But if its a one off such as Ruf, Brabus, Shelby, the likes it is perfectly ok.

Yeah but those are small time manufacturers or tuners, not specific one-off cars.
dukenukem
no lambo ever molested a boy so it cant be MJ uncool ....but it was sculpted by a rabied chimp.
PAULIE_D
I never thought I'd see a "riced out" Lamborghini. sick.gif
RedLine
0-60: 3.54 sec
Top Speed: 239mph

Cool, as long as the exterior is functionable, which it probably isn't. canadian.gif
White RSX
Raping supercars' bandwidth is fun, but for this, sick.gif
fallon
jesus thats ugly
Boxster17
Don't like that at all...
DakianDelomast
Voted Sub Zero because it has horsepower and an face that will rip your guts out.
wild_willy
the back of it looks like someones sphincter hehe, but damn it goes fast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.