Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nissan R390 GT1
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
DakianDelomast

In 1998 a new breed of car was to try its hand at winning the infamous Le Mans race. Toyota and Nissan both stepped up to become the next japanese company to win the infamous race. There were new rules this time around though that required at least ONE road worthy car to be produced and sold for the car to be able to race in Le Mans. So some lucky bastard out there actually owns this road car. But that's all beside the point.

Specs:

Engine: 3.5 liter twin turbo V8
Power: 560 BPH (Race cars had 600)
Torque: 470 ft-lbs
Layout: Mid engined/rear wheel drive
Weight: 2246 lbs
Top speed: 205 mph
0 to 60: 3.80s
dukenukem
Poll Dakian!!! Poll!!!
DakianDelomast
Poll made biggrin.gif
White RSX
PBB's nipples can cut glass.
clarkma5
Don't care for its styling...it's like they took a McLaren F1 and ugli-tized it. But the fact that it's road/race is cool, so it's cool.
dukenukem
road going rocket from nissan and it looks better than a skyline !!
DakianDelomast
Woah who voted MJ?
White RSX
Lurkers...dry.gif
PBB
That car is way cool, 33 cool.
nismo
NISSAN MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
fallon
this car is beyond frozen, especially the race version
Boxster17
I love this car. First time I found out about it was when I was playing Gran Turismo 3 and I love tha car in there. I prefer the styling of the racing one because of the spoiler and I like that paint scheme better (if you were to strip it of the ads).

I'd say it's Frozen...
Mellender17
Frozen, dude can you imagine a NISMO R390? That would be brill, got one on GT3 and it looks miiiint!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.