Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OPN car meeting Sevenum
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Andso
Just back from Opel Power Nederland car meeting in Sevenum (The Netherlands) so here the pics.

There where al lot of German, Belgium, and some France cars en of course al lot of Dutch ones.

Do you want to know wich Opel type it is on a picture ask it.

Andso

Andso

Andso

Thats it I did make al lot of more pics but I don't have the webspace to upload them all. so I did pic the ones I like. thumbs_up.gif
Dylan
Wow!! THose pics are great and so are the cars. I love this one and this one. Does this one preform well, if so that would be the ultimate sleeper!
White RSX
Wow! A dustbuster!

tongue.gif
dukenukem
resize my friend resize !!!
nismo
why does opel steal car types ( teh Chevy lumina and the Isuzu rodeo) ???? or am i seeing things? And My DSL connection was slow for the first time!
NorthPoint
QUOTE(nismo @ Aug 22 2004, 12:53 PM)
why does opel steal car types ( teh Chevy lumina and the Isuzu rodeo) ???? or am i seeing things? And My DSL connection was slow for the first time!

Because GM a fucking retarded company who doesn't know any better.
DakianDelomast
Nismo: Opel is GM's european brand. Didn't you know that?

I love other country's car scenes. Northern Europe is just F$CKING awesome.
nismo
Yes but the isuzu???
fallon
mmm, some badass cars in there
Cyclone
QUOTE(nismo @ Aug 22 2004, 03:58 PM)
Yes but the isuzu???

GM owns Isuzu also. Or a large chunk of them at least. The Isuzu Hombre is a Chevy S10. They have a lot of cars like that.

Only real difference is the front but the rest of it is all Chevy.

Also seeing as how GM owns Opel, why oh why cant they bring the Speedster over here? Sadly being GM, the American version of the Speedster would be a fwd 4 door peice of shit sad.gif
rtrn2sndr
Wow...never seen quite so many tire close-ups in my life laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.