Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Various Sightings
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Renesis
not that various really... laugh.gif

stuff collected over the past month. (had to change to URL's cause there's 2 dots in the url's and it's not accepted for IMG tags)

Saw this while walking in the Old Port of Quebec

I saw him later on the road but I was taking a pic of a church so I didn't have time to take a pic of it again dry.gif

This was at a gas station, while going to a park to take some pics.

and look what I found there! biggrin.gif

Now something non Rotary..

and guess what, while taking that last pic I heard a super sound... so I had to picture the source..

:heart:

I later found where he had parked it whistle.gif

and I also saw this old MG kinda roadster, it was really nice!

That's all folks
NorthPoint
Why don't you post them as images rather than URL links?
BlackJack
QUOTE(Northpoint)
Why don't you post them as images rather than URL links?

QUOTE(Renesis)
(had to change to URL's cause there's 2 dots in the url's and it's not accepted for IMG tags)

whistle.gif
Renesis
Exactly wink.gif

I don't know why it doesn't accept url's with subdomains though huh.gif
NorthPoint
I just posted your Porsche 928 picture in a test page in the test forum. Worked fine! huh.gif

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?...?showtopic=6485
Renesis
Tried too and it worked there...

works here too apparently... will switch back to IMG don't know why it didn't work the first time huh.gif
clarkma5
That 928 is beautifully mint...can't tell if it's an S4 or a GT/GTS, but whatever it is, it's stunning wub.gif
White RSX
MG = Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Along with the 928.
høgh
drool @ the RX-8's!
Renesis
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Aug 16 2004, 04:12 AM)
That 928 is beautifully mint...can't tell if it's an S4 or a GT/GTS, but whatever it is, it's stunning wub.gif

Yeah, I later found out that the owner was the guy standing next to me while I was taking pics of it..

I thought it was just someone else looking at the car, but as soon as I finished, he stepped in and left laugh.gif
clarkma5
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 16 2004, 07:35 AM)
Yeah, I later found out that the owner was the guy standing next to me while I was taking pics of it..

I thought it was just someone else looking at the car, but as soon as I finished, he stepped in and left laugh.gif

laugh.gif that's great...such class.
Black RSX
Were you stalking the guy in the Red RX-8??

tard.gif
Renesis
laugh.gif no, I was just walking down the main street of that city (where he passed) and later I saw it parked in a perpendicular street not too far from where he was when I saw him on the street
Black RSX
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 16 2004, 03:12 PM)
laugh.gif no, I was just walking down the main street of that city (where he passed) and later I saw it parked in a perpendicular street not too far from where he was when I saw him on the street

Good luck explaining that to the judge. dry.gif
Renesis
wtf?

you'll tell him? tongue.gif
laurens
@Renesis:

Maybe you know the anwer, is there a way to see what kind of engine a RX8 has from the outside? (or the engine...).

A pic of mine:

Or two wink.gif

I hope you can give me an answer....
clarkma5
In the US, you can tell if it has an automatic or a stick...sticks are the hipo cars, automatics are the lopos. Also, the lopo models come standard with 16s (although most are optioned with 18s), so if you ever see an RX-8 with 16 inch wheels, you know it's a lopo.

The hipo's brakes are also larger.
Renesis
^yup, here too but you can get a less equipped hipo here

you have a hipo right?
nismo
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 16 2004, 04:12 PM)

if you are innocent why are you trying to confuse the jury with large words? No more questions, Your Honor.
White RSX
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Aug 16 2004, 07:36 PM)
if you are innocent why are you trying to confuse the jury with large words? No more questions, Your Honor.

Perpendicular is a large word to you?

If I recall correctly Renisis is no older than you nismo.
PBB
Hay!
big werds skeer me two. sad.gif
laurens
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 16 2004, 04:24 PM)

you have a hipo right?

Yes the 242HP version.

@clarkma5: THNX!
Renesis
QUOTE(White RSX @ Aug 17 2004, 12:26 AM)
Perpendicular is a large word to you?

If I recall correctly Renisis is no older than you nismo.

17 in a few weeks here.
Renesis
QUOTE(laurens @ Aug 17 2004, 07:09 AM)
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 16 2004, 04:24 PM)

you have a hipo right?

Yes the 242HP version.

@clarkma5: THNX!

238 wink.gif

well maybe in europe it's 242! lol

anyway congrats on the car! it's awesome! cool.gif

I'm trying to get my uncle to go with me to test drive one for my b-day biggrin.gif That would be cool.
laurens
You're right.... I allways thought it was 242PH huh.gif laugh.gif
RJ 21
WTF is Lipo and Hopo? Slang terms for Automatic and Manual? Who is the moron to make those up? laugh.gif
DakianDelomast
Low power and high power.
Renesis
QUOTE(RJ 21 @ Aug 17 2004, 01:38 PM)
WTF is Lipo and Hopo? Slang terms for Automatic and Manual? Who is the moron to make those up? laugh.gif

head.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.