Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eleanorr!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Rtrn2Sndr
Ok...I went down to annapolis MD this afternoon to do some sightseeing, and on the way down saw my third Maybach 62 (On the road, the ones @ the car shows dont count), but wasnt quick enough to grap a pic.
To make up for that, when I parked by the Annapolis Naval Academy, there was en Eleanorr right there infront of me!! cool.gif
What a bute !!! wink.gif
Here are the pics:
The New York registration in the window said 1967 2D Eleanorr. The thing was in absolute perfect condition!! Gorgeous!! :heart:

The pic of the interior came out really dark, so I had to brighten it up in photoshop.
And although the shifter looks like its an automatic, it aint!
White RSX
What an ugly piece of shit.
Rtrn2Sndr
White RSX Posted on Aug 10 2004, 07:23 PM

Wanna see ugly???
This is ugly:
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(Rtrn2Sndr @ Aug 10 2004, 10:37 PM)
White RSX Posted on Aug 10 2004, 07:23 PM

Wanna see ugly???
This is ugly:
http://www.iupload.net/082004/VWvortex_Forms.jpg

Oh fuck, my eyes
White RSX
They're both fiberglass turds.

(How the fuck do you get a turtle from a beetle, what idiots.)
clarkma5
Ugh, look at those speakers in the back and the weird blue project ricer-boy headlight things...

Otherwise, I rather like "Eleanor"
White RSX
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Aug 10 2004, 08:17 PM)
Ugh, look at those speakers in the back and the weird blue project ricer-boy headlight things...

The Driver's side fender appears to be falling off doesn't it?
clarkma5
it's a gradual, geological kind of shift...like a glacier rolling down a mountainside...but yeah, it looks like it's falling off wink.gif
Megadeus
It's a clone of the Eleanor clones. rolleyes.gif

Owner threw on an Eleanor body kit, upper grille opening doesn't even match the real ones.
nismo
QUOTE(White RSX @ Aug 10 2004, 11:23 PM)

I agree
RJ 21
This is prob. the ugliest/lamest Eleanor I've seen to date. That beetle is just scary...
PAULIE_D
Look how close he parked to the curb. Nice way to scuff up your tires.
White RSX
QUOTE(RJ 21 @ Aug 11 2004, 05:56 AM)
This is prob. the ugliest/lamest Eleanor I've seen to date. That beetle is just scary...

Aren't All Eleanors lame?
RJ 21
QUOTE(White RSX @ Aug 11 2004, 06:01 AM)
Aren't All Eleanors lame?

Well put. thumbs_up.gif
5LiterMustang
even a perfectly put together Eleanor is gross. But on this one, i dont think there is a single body panel that lines up correctly on it. This is definitely a DIY eleanor, not one from that company that produces them. It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo shitty.
fallon
the stock front face looks MUCH better than that does

that beetle makes me want to kill babies
BLacK FirE
i've seen that one here in ny.
inky159
QUOTE(RJ 21 @ Aug 11 2004, 09:56 AM)

Well I don't think it's ugly... but it is kinda lame.
Boxster17
These guys just make Eleanors by hand. But these things have some serious power!!

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/

Check out the Supersnake:

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/supersnakeGT500E.aspx

You can get up to 725hp in it (Look at the Options). I wouldn't mind having one of those...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.