Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ascari KZ-1
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
clarkma5
The Ascari KZ-1 is one of the few supercars that breaks all my rules about supercars. It has perfect proportion, and unlike other supercars which are visually bulky, the Ascari is designed so it looks as small and lithe as it truly is. The engine is the 5.0 liter V8 from the BMW M5, tuned to produce 500 HP and 406 ft-lbs. of torque, and it pushes this car from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and will go 200 MPH flat out. This is probably one of my favorite supercars ever made...this is Ice Cold.

b0mb3r
Very nice. :heart: BMW M-Power. how much does it cost?
nismo
i like it. But i like the ZZII better. If the ZZII had the interior that this car does, it would be AWESOME. it gets a cool from me.
Enigma_Man
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Aug 6 2004, 11:09 AM)
It has perfect proportion, and unlike other supercars which are visually bulky, the Ascari is designed so it looks as small and lithe as it truly is.

I don't know where you get that, this car has some serious JUNK IN THE TRUNK, if ya know what I mean.

The ass on it is just HUGE, and looks like the front of the car is straining against it.

Uncool.

-Jesse
Mr b00st
it's cool, but not ice cold- its' overpriced and the styling is kinda anonymous compared to other supercars. But good engine and chassis, i've heard.
RJ 21
Anyone know where I can get high-res versions of these pics? Or any more pics of these?
dukenukem
ITs definately a cool car .... not sure bout the whole Ice Cold status !!
clarkma5
QUOTE(RJ 21 @ Aug 6 2004, 12:42 PM)
Anyone know where I can get high-res versions of these pics? Or any more pics of these?

These pics are taken directly from the dieselstation archives...they're just resized to 800x600.

http://www.dieselstation.com/archive/Ascar...-KZ1/index.html
høgh
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Aug 6 2004, 09:42 PM)
i like it. But i like the ZZII better.

I had a car in GT3 called Tommy Kaira ZZII is that the same car?

EDIT: DOH! Didn't see your post in "The Cool Wall"!! head.gif
Dylan
Ice-cold. The specs sound really good and the styling is :heart:.
cRiSiS
that is an awesome interior!

ics cold
fallon
its Cool, but i also prefer the ZZII
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.