Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborgini Countach
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
dukenukem

Engine Specs V 12 with 455 bhp @ 7000 rpm

0 - 60 in 4.8 sec

top speed 190 mph

( specs are of the 25th anniversary edition )

I know everyone will be wondering how did i forget this one !!! Man if this aint the perfect supercar then i dont know what it ... i mean it was fast and as far as looks go if this didnt get u a hard on you were probably castrated (sp??) anyways, Opinions ??
Windshield
I love Bertone styling, Ice Cold.
NorthPoint
Seriously flawed but defined the word supercar.
idiot
Having seen it in real life and not being impressed by the looks, I think I have a small penis!
2003specv
So eighties. sad.gif

But my walls were covered in posters of the Countach when I was a kid, sooo ICE COLD.
White RSX
QUOTE(idiot @ Aug 4 2004, 06:54 PM)
I think I have a small penis!

We all know you do.
Mr b00st
italian bimbo.
5LiterMustang
italian bimbo.
Dylan
It's cool, but not sub zero.
clarkma5
Uncool; it's too ridoculous and garish.
Black RSX
I saw a broken one on the side of the road right out of the city last night.

I should have taken a picture.

Just ehhh for me...
Cyclone
The specs are nice and the car is beautiful but from what I've read and heard it's one of those cars thats only good to look at and absolutely terrible to drive.
fallon
just a bimbo, i prefer the diablo way more
bing5500
I guess I am one of the few people that have always hated this car...too angular, too low, and I imagine all the owners to be dressed in white leather pants and dating a girl with feathered hair.
maxim
Ice Cold
dukenukem
who the hell changed the last option angry.gif
TexanBerettaGT
I have seen a couple of the twenty fifth anniversary ones, They are very nice. I used to dream about owning one but it's a tad bit impractical out here in the boonies.
porschedream
Michael Jackson Uncool. It totally disguisting. thumbs_down.gif
DakianDelomast
I voted cool but now I think sub zero.

Think about it. The car will kill you, so the ONLY reason why someone would drive it is because they just want to be in it THAT BAD.
McKhaos
Absolutely vulgar . It just screams out "I am richer , better and get more pussy that you will ever dream of" . The ultimate prick mobile .
Sub zero .
snakefood
for me its sex! looks like im the only one who likes it!?
dukenukem
QUOTE(snakefood @ Nov 5 2005, 07:46 AM) *
for me its sex! looks like im the only one who likes it!?

Nope ... i think its autoerotica drool3.gif
DakianDelomast
I ALMOST want to say that this car defines the Frozen section of the cool wall.
Smartdriver
I vote cool. thumbs_up.gif

For me coutach is beautiful Lambo supercar, more aggressive, if we want it's the typical car of the comic strips, with showy ailerons and air inlet.

But not ice cool.
Miura is ice cool, with amezing design, class, power...istant classic.
350Z
I think it's uncool because of how in your face it is. But I stopped voting because it always seems to lead to arguement's over opinions. Are you still not voting Dakian?
nismo
QUOTE(bing5500 @ Aug 11 2004, 01:50 AM) *
I guess I am one of the few people that have always hated this car...too angular, too low, and I imagine all the owners to be dressed in white leather pants and dating a girl with feathered hair.

LOL!
mananetwork
I grew up with the Countach plastered on my wall, ICE COLD!
STARLING
its hart to decide..its a good and VERY FAMOUS car but its dam right ugly! i say its cool..not sub zero... compear it to a aston martin and ull get it..i hope

not that ugly but still
350Z
You fail.
Classiq
Cool, but backing up is a b*tch.
Phix
QUOTE(Classiq @ Jul 15 2008, 09:26 PM) *
Cool, but backing up is a b*tch.

Tell me about it!

I actually own one and let's just say that the rear driver light assembly.... cost me a fortune to have it repaired.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.