Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dodge Magnum
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
Mr b00st
Dodge's version of the Chrysler 300 packs a Hemi V8. Ok, there are two V6's in the lineup, blah blah, woof woof, no one cares. You can get an RT Hemi for about 29 grand, about 3 grand less than the Chrysler 300C Hemi's base MSRP. It's fast.

what do you think of it? It's unique and badass, or it's a silly looking mommy mobile with a pointlessly large engine?

engine: 5.7L pushrod 16v "Hemi" V8 with MDS
horsepower: 340@5000
torque: 390@4000
drive: RWD
trans: 5A

dukenukem
if you had removed the interior pic it might have taken the top honours...i mean we all know american cars have bad interiors but this thing will make a man suicidal !!!!
PBB
Such a gorgeous station wagon!

I never thought I'd say that. rishi
RedLine
I voted Jim cary, but I think this car is frozen.
fiber optic
They shouldn't have changed the headlights from the SRT8 concept. thumbs_down.gif
kraZy
Minus that.... thing on the center dash, its awesome. Jimmy Hoffa!
White RSX
QUOTE(RedLine @ Aug 3 2004, 11:40 PM)
I voted Jim cary, but I think this car is frozen.

Then why not pick the choice that is frozen? (Hendrix)
NorthPoint
This is the latest vehicle that will fall into the dark pit of bling bling. It is therefore uncool.
mogulmonster
I love it! Hendrix cool. I've seen a few on the road lately, and they are pure intimidation. The stock wheels are meh, but other than that, its badass.
Cyclone
Its good for what it is however it's not very appealing to me because I'm not in a mid-life crisis and I don't have a family of 5.
Mr b00st
whatchu talkin' about? The interior is a very nice place to be indeed...
dukenukem
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 4 2004, 11:23 PM)
whatchu talkin' about? The interior is a very nice place to be indeed...

huh.gif
Mr b00st
have you been in one?
PBB
At 20 votes, it's a three-way tie. tard.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 5 2004, 01:04 AM)
have you been in one?

yep ...at the Detroit Motor show and i remember saying the same thing to myself .
clarkma5
Uncool...it's a big ugly dodge that costs too much to be purchased by anybody cool, except the V6 versions, which are also gutless, which is uncool.
fallon
the "hemi" is cool, they're a tad strange looking however so it loses points there
Mitlov
I've seen a couple of these in the past week, and got to take a nice long walk around one today, and it reminded me how awesome they are. Frozen for being a big mean monolith of a car. RWD, V8, and wagon body style doesn't hurt either.

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Aug 5 2004, 02:29 PM) *
Uncool...it's a big ugly dodge that costs too much to be purchased by anybody cool

For the record, current pricing is $31,220 for the Magnum RT (340 hp V8), not counting Dodge's normal discounts.
clarkma5
you can ignore any cool wall post I've made that's more than 6 months old. I've been looking through my old cool wall posts and a lot of them are really really awful.
Mitlov
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ May 25 2006, 11:11 PM) *
you can ignore any cool wall post I've made that's more than 6 months old. I've been looking through my old cool wall posts and a lot of them are really really awful.

Yeah, I wasn't actually intending that as a direct response to you (conversations don't normally work well with two-year-pauses mixed in, after all), but just to clarify for any future readers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.