Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (Nismo) Nissan 350Z
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
jump

Dylan
I said cool because the visual mods are too subtle.
jump
IMO they are stunning.
SeannyC
Other than the wing (which i don't like) and the wheels (which I don't like compaired to the stockies), and some minor physical changes, is there any difference from the normal Z?

I actually like the "regular" Z more than the nismo version so I'm voting uncool. Now if someone were to post the normal 350, I would vote cool.
sorry.
Dario
If you're going to post in here please enlighten the rest of us with some facts and/or specs. Thanks.
Mr b00st
sub zero, freakin' wicked awesome cool. I never thought i'd say that about a red zed, but i did. where's the "phwoar" emoticon?
nismo
ice cuz ita a nismo tongue.gif
Mr b00st
fanboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Megadeus
QUOTE(Dario @ Aug 3 2004, 06:45 PM)
If you're going to post in here please enlighten the rest of us with some facts and/or specs. Thanks.

Depends if it's a fully done up S-Tune or R-Tune Nismo.

S-Tune is wheels, aero, cat-back, springs, & sway bars.

R-Tune adds headers, cams, CAI, lightened flywheel, PS cooler, brake pads and clutch upgrade, & LSD.

I voted cool, nice upgrades in either tune besides the fugly wing.
stuffthatsgood
I voted cool, but I find it a little overstated because it says "nismo" too many times. And I like the "Track Pack" rims better. Other than that, really nice.
Mr b00st
oh, i'm not fond of the rays engineering forged rims on teh track package, they're... not rays best work.
nismo
QUOTE(stuffthatsgood @ Aug 3 2004, 10:36 PM)
I voted cool, but I think the opposite. I find it a little overstated visually because it says "nismo" too many times. And I like the "Track Pack" rims better.

Nismo can never be on a car too much. Unless its overkill.
Black RSX
I like it.... but it is just cool to me...
Mr b00st
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Aug 3 2004, 11:07 PM)
Nismo can never be on a car too much. Unless its overkill.

translation: "nismo can never be on a car too much. Unless it's on the car too much."
stuffthatsgood
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 3 2004, 08:37 PM)
translation:  "nismo can never be on a car too much.  Unless it's on the car too much."

Heh, exactly... Written 8 times on the exterior alone is a little overkill for me.
Mr b00st
8 is definetely too much/overkill.
RedLine
I've seen a blue one. So sexy. Like the wheels the most in those pictures. I vote Frozen.
jump
A blue one. (Snapped by yours truly)
Dylan
If that blue one had black wheels, it would more than amazing.
Dario
I like the Nismo Z, it's cool, but not outstanding.
And am I the only one who thinks those wheels look good?
SeannyC
Wheels look ok. They could have done better though.
clarkma5
I rather like its stance and rear view...not a huge fan of the front, and there's still the fact that it's a 350Z, which tends to be marketed toward and appeal toward a dumber crowd of people...this nismo is better, so it's cool, whereas the stock is uncool.
nismo
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 4 2004, 01:39 AM)
8 is definetely too much/overkill.

not really because you barely notice the ones on the wheels anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.