Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saleen S7
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
Dario
IMO this is the most aggressively styled car ever and I love it...

Base MSRP - Saleen S7 Coupe $395,000
Curb weight - 2,750 lbs.
0-60 mph - 3.6 s
0-100 mph -7.7 s
1/4 Mile -11.36 s @ 127 mph
Top Speed -200+ mph

The S7 engine and drive train are Saleen designed and incorporate modern racing motor technology and engineering. Saleen/Allen Speedlab race team engine builder, Bill Tally, is the engine’s designer. Based on a Ford-cast all aluminum block re-engineered by Saleen, the cam-in-block 7-litre motor generates 550 horsepower at 6400 rpm. Redline is 7000 rpm. The motor delivers 520 foot-pounds of torque at 4000 rpm. Space age materials and engineering are used throughout: magnesium throttle body and intake manifolds, carbon fiber induction system, stainless steel valves, titanium retainers, beryllium exhaust valve seats, ceramic coated stainless steel exhaust system, and race-derived all-aluminum CNC machined Saleen designed heads.

5LiterMustang
Ice Cold.

thumbs_up.gif
Dylan
Ice cold like whoa.
NorthPoint
Please resize the images. No image should be larger than 600 pixels wide, and even smaller is better. It's just for illustration, not wallpaper.
Dario
Sorry. I am almoast for sure the slowest user on the forums, and I have never had a problem w/ big pics. I always try to keep my posts under 500K.
Black RSX
I like the big high res pics..

but smaller would be better for the majority of people.
NorthPoint
QUOTE(Black RSX @ Aug 2 2004, 05:45 PM)
I like the big high res pics..

but smaller would be better for the majority of people.

I like big pics too but for the Cool Wall it hardly seems necessary.
clarkma5
Only cool, it's too supercar-ey.
dukenukem
Given the choice between a Ferrari and S7 ....i would take the S7 ..why you ask ..... how many times have you seen a S7 ???
fiber optic
laugh.gif Look in the top right corner of the 1st picture.
DakianDelomast
With 7 liters of V8 it is definately compensating for something.
clarkma5
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Aug 2 2004, 03:45 PM)
With 7 liters of V8 it is definately compensating for something.

So's every supercar, dakian, what's your point?
fallon
Hiho Silver, Away!

tongue.gif

badass
Cyclone
The performance is good but personally I hate the design of the car. Remove some of the gills and it'd be MUCH better.
Enigma_Man
<magazine>But... what's the drag coefficient?</magazine>
<professor>Correct! Six thousand Ducts!</professor>

RJ uncool

-Jesse
gotvenm
When the local Saleen Club did its WinterFest cruise, we were supposed to visit a fellow that has an S7. I will ask around, maybe they will try again soon. I think the owner lives in Longmont.

y the bbcode isnt working is beyond me... head.gif head.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.