Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SVT Lightning
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
5LiterMustang
SVT Lightning

[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2000_ford_f150_svt_lightning-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2000_ford_f150_svt_lightning-2.jpg[/img]

Supercharged 5.4L V8
380hp@4750
450lb/ft@3250

MSRP: $33,035.

Surpise a few "Fast" cars.
RedLine
I vote cool. I once seen a video of two guys in a lightning with a video camera chasing this M3 untill the roads were clear of cars. They're saying "this guy has no idea, this guy has no idea" ... the M3 weaves through cars, and they lightning driver says "yeah, this is a lightning, we can't turn - good for you!" blah blah blah then they road clears up of cars and the M3 destroys it. Hahaha,
I dont know why you'd ever put a video of you bashing some car then loosing over the internet.
fallon
i vote Cool, i would much prefer an extended cab version
Dario
Like the styling and the Idea, but the next one will be 10X Better. It gets COOL...
5LiterMustang
QUOTE(Dario @ Aug 2 2004, 01:26 PM)
Like the styling and the Idea, but the next one will be 10X Better. It gets COOL...

ahhh.. rumored 500hp and a 6-speed.
clarkma5
This body style of F-150 can't be cool. It's too curvy and feminine looking...in fact, the hole thing looks like they made it out of wax then left it under some hot lights and it sorta sagged...it's too bottom heavy. Uncool.
fiber optic
You can tow your racecar to the track and then race the tow car. thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
green73ta
I don't care for the F-series trucks but I'd love that engine in a P71 police package Crown Vic. The ultimate sleeper.
Mr b00st
any car that you can tow a focus to the track, take the focus off, and beat it going down the strip, is super-cool.

The Lightning... it's on my list of must-have cars.
White RSX
If anyone wonders where i got the reference to 'Top cool' Its engrish, and i want the shirt http://store1.yimg.com/I/engrish-store_1799_190191
Zlover07
A lot of cars can beat a Focus on the strip...unless its heavily modded or an RS laugh.gif
White RSX
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Aug 2 2004, 05:06 PM)
any car that you can tow a focus to the track, take the focus off, and beat it going down the strip, is super-cool.

The Lightning... it's on my list of must-have cars.

What happened to the fast Fords stigma?? huh.gif
Mr b00st
that's the cossie stigma. to be honest, though, the Lightning is the only fast ford i like.
PBB
QUOTE(green73ta @ Aug 2 2004, 07:01 PM)
I don't care for the F-series trucks but I'd love that engine in a P71 police package Crown Vic. The ultimate sleeper.

Even Better. wink.gif thumbs_up.gif
Mr b00st
bad-ASS!
Black RSX
It is cool.... but starting to show it's age... can't wait to see the replacement.. (other than the concept version)
green73ta
QUOTE(PowerByBrower @ Aug 3 2004, 02:57 AM)

That would work nicely as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.