Most Pictures from Team FC3S

White RSX
DB9 cool.
Dylan
In teh freezar awesome.
Renesis
Rotary freezy!
clarkma5
Uncool, it suffers from too much fanboy worship.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 30 2004, 03:00 PM)
Uncool, it suffers from too much fanboy worship.

AND GTIS DONT?!?!
clarkma5
GTIs tend to only be appreciated by their owners...there aren't a bunch of pimply teenagers without driver's licenses goin' "MAN, I WISH I HAD A GTI". There are a few...and there is respect for the GTI among such crowds, but I mean, when it comes down to what a 15 year old kid wants to drive, you can bet it's gonna be a supra, a skyline, or an RX-7.
DakianDelomast
I think the RX-7 escapes a lot of that stigma though because it was never really the star of any movies. People just kind of know its fast or something of the likes. The best part about them though is even if the stupid kids like them, they have absolutely NO idea how it works. Any car has stupid fanboys though and I don't think that's enough reason to discount a car as cool.
clarkma5
Well, hence the fact that it's merely uncool...I'd give MJUs to Skylines and Supras, no doubt about it. But it's definitely in with the Initial D crowd, which attracts some intelligent car lovers, but, far and away, it just brings in stupid unknowleadgeable ricers (I know, many friends of mine are into it, and it's sickening when you ask their opinion on cars.)

I would never ever ever argue that the RX-7 is a bad car; heck, I think they're great, and I'd love to own one. We really need to find that line between "cool" and "good", though.

May I also point out that you voted uncool on my car, and I didn't make a fuss wink.gif
Mr b00st
it's cool- i'm not much for the eighties but the FC3S isn't really looking worse with age!
nismo
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 30 2004, 04:44 PM)
Well, hence the fact that it's merely uncool...I'd give MJUs to Skylines and Supras, no doubt about it.  But it's definitely in with the Initial D crowd, which attracts some intelligent car lovers, but, far and away, it just brings in stupid unknowleadgeable ricers (I know, many friends of mine are into it, and it's sickening when you ask their opinion on cars.)

I would never ever ever argue that the RX-7 is a bad car; heck, I think they're great, and I'd love to own one.  We really need to find that line between "cool" and "good", though.

May I also point out that you voted uncool on my car, and I didn't make a fuss wink.gif

I voted uncool on your car? And when it comes to stupid fanboys, im not one. Yes i love the skyline but i know alot about them. I know i may never own one but I really dont care. It would get stolen here anyways tongue.gif . Unlike fanboys I know about them. And more than the engine code:RB26DETT.
White RSX
Nismo, you're a fanboy no matter what you say.
nismo
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 31 2004, 01:29 AM)
Nismo, you're a fanboy no matter what you say.

How can i be one? i knew what a skyline was before The Fast and The Furious and 2F2F. Most kids my age didnt even know wtf a skyline was. And your not a Honda Fanboy?
White RSX
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 30 2004, 11:04 PM)
How can i be one? i knew what a skyline was before The Fast and The Furious and 2F2F. Most kids my age didnt even know wtf a skyline was. And your not a Honda Fanboy?

No, I'm a Britsh fanboy.

Your signature just-so-happens to say Skyline, and it appears to be your only field of knowlege, thus, stupid fanboy.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 30 2004, 03:44 PM)

Yeah but I had better points than you tongue.gif I know my way inside and out of a GTI after working with them for 3 years and I must say that they never ever sparked anything inside of me. But that's not what this topic is about now is it? I'm just saying that arguing a car's fanbase is kind of unfair to the car itself. I'm more of a Cool is in the Metal and Soul of the car. Not Cool is in who owns it or oggles after it. The BEST thing about rotaries in my opinion is just a lot of people can't handle them so you really get a cream of the crop type situation. Maybe you shouldn't focus on the fanbase and more on who can actually handle the cars eh Clark?

PS: Nismo shhhh you're making my car look bad.
nismo
I'm 15 F****** years old and for god's sake where the hell am i supposed to cram all the info on other cars when i STILL have to deal with asshole teachers that take my car magazines away. So what if i like the Nissan Skyline. In my opinion its one of the best Japanese muscles ever. And if your IQ was higher than your age you would notice that yes my signature says Skyline but the four Oo oO 's represent the tail-lights. (its supposed to be the rear of the skyline) And you spelled British wrong. wink.gif I dont know WTF your problem is with me but for god's sake GET OVER IT.
DakianDelomast
Nismo's really making my car look bad sad.gif
nismo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jul 31 2004, 03:18 AM)
Nismo's really making my car look bad sad.gif

Im sorry i'm not trying to.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 31 2004, 02:19 AM)
Im sorry i'm not trying to.

Seriously dude you're not of the age yet to learn that a lot of stuff is just best left unsaid. Its the internet and you shouldn't take the internet personally at all.

Besides I'm a rotary fanboy, clark is a VW fanboy, Being a fanboy does not = bad.
nismo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jul 31 2004, 03:21 AM)
Seriously dude you're not of the age yet to learn that a lot of stuff is just best left unsaid. Its the internet and you shouldn't take the internet personally at all.

Besides I'm a rotary fanboy, clark is a VW fanboy, Being a fanboy does not = bad.

Well to a biased person whom hates Skylines for no explained reason ::cough:: WRSX ::cough:: seems to think it is bad. Or at least he thinks its bad for someone to actually like skylines other than there were shitty blue neons and cheap vinyl grafics on the side in a movie that gave the skyline no frame damage nor body damage while jumping off a bridge and landing on the front end.
fallon
rolleyes.gif

anyway Freezing,

this was the first and i love the way it looks
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ Aug 2 2004, 12:54 AM)
rolleyes.gif

anyway Freezing,

this was the first and i love the way it looks

2nd.
fallon
tongue.gif shows how much i know

its still a very cool car
White RSX
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jul 31 2004, 03:21 AM)
Seriously dude you're not of the age yet to learn that a lot of stuff is just best left unsaid.  Its the internet and you shouldn't take the internet personally at all.

Well to a biased person whom hates Skylines for no explained reason ::cough:: WRSX ::cough:: seems to think it is bad. Or at least he thinks its bad for someone to actually like skylines other than there were shitty blue neons and cheap vinyl grafics on the side in a movie that gave the skyline no frame damage nor body damage while jumping off a bridge and landing on the front end.

Look sonny, I'll break this down real easy for you, if you want to start shit, go somewhere else, if you want an automotive discussion, stick around. I don't like Skylines because of the fanboys who think they're the ultimate car. I USED to like Skylines a ton (R32 is my favorite) but then I saw who else liked Skylines. They're nice, but not cool. Now quit bitching, and start voting.
clarkma5
Cool it WRSX, he's just defending himself and the car he loves, just like 90% of the people on this board would do. No need to get on his case; he's not being particularly condescending or mean.
White RSX
'Tis cooled, merely explaining my case, and telling him I'm sick of hearing OMFG I'M ONLY 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Aug 2 2004, 01:03 AM)
Cool it WRSX, he's just defending himself and the car he loves, just like 90% of the people on this board would do. No need to get on his case; he's not being particularly condescending or mean.

Already settled it between the two of them.

I think.... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.