Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Scaglietti
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Uncool
SeannyC
The Ferrari Scagliett, I think its Ice cold because its a Ferrari and its somewhat practical.
Clean design and nice profile.
A v12 engine pushing out 540bph and an interior filled with all the modern luxury car amenities.

Dylan
Ugh. I say uncool because the styling is just horrible.
White RSX
Uncool because well, its a Ferrari, thus it has snob appeal, snob appeal is uncool.

And its designed by a man named Ken
NorthPoint
Maybe if the name of the car ended in an 'i' it would be cool... Nahhhh...
Dylan
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 30 2004, 11:37 AM)
Uncool because well, its a Ferrari, thus it has snob appeal, snob appeal is uncool.

There are no cool Kens...at all. If anyone on this forum is named Ken, say so, and say if you're cool.
NorthPoint
Ken Done was cool for a brief period of time. Not so sure he's cool anymore.
White RSX
QUOTE(Dylan @ Jul 30 2004, 07:43 AM)
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 30 2004, 11:37 AM)

There are no cool Kens...at all. If anyone on this forum is named Ken, say so, and say if you're cool.

in a thread titled "I'm Ken and I'm cool" additionally, please post a picture of yourself.
nismo
Uncool. Front engined Paddle shift. Meh.
clarkma5
Uncool, because this is one of the first cars whose styling has gotten worse the more I look at it.
Mr b00st
cool. If this were the 456, it'd be frigid. But despite the advancements the interior still looks 15 years old, the price is still 50 grand too high, and i'm still undecided on the styling.
PBB
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 30 2004, 03:04 PM)
Uncool, because this is one of the first cars whose styling has gotten worse the more I look at it.

laugh.gif I remember you wondering why I thought is was a hideous car. tongue.gif

Worst looking production Ferrari ever. No 540 horsepower V12 or world class handling can overcome the fact the it looks like a Hyundai rental car. sick.gif
White RSX
QUOTE(PowerByBrower @ Jul 30 2004, 05:56 PM)
laugh.gif I remember you wondering why I thought is was a hideous car. tongue.gif

Worst looking production Ferrari ever. No 540 horsepower V12 or world class handling can overcome the fact the it looks like a Hyundai rental car. sick.gif

dukenukem
4 seats in a ferrari is as useful as tits on a pig
SeannyC
Pig titties are useful to baby pigs......
clarkma5
Well, baby pigs can't drive so THERE!!! tongue.gif
Megadeus
Uncool. Styling proves Ferrari and Pininfarina shouldn't be doing retro.
5LiterMustang
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 30 2004, 06:12 PM)
Well, baby pigs can't drive so THERE!!! tongue.gif

nobody has given them a chance.

i accidentally clicked cool, i meant to click uncool.

where's the clutch pedal!?>!!?
Dylan
Where's the beef!?
fallon
Uncool, not a huge fan of the styling and it has flappy paddles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.