Power 455.6 kw / 611.0 bhp @ 8250 rpm
Torque 650.8 nm / 480.0 ft lbs @ 4200 rpm
Redline 8500 rpm
HP / Liter 174.57 bhp per litre
Top Speed 333.1 kph / 207.0 mph 0 - 60 mph 4.4 seconds
0 - ΒΌ mile 12.5 seconds 0 - 100 mph 9.1 seconds

Its a V12 with 4 turbos !!!!!! i just love this car wub.gif
Dylan
It just froze mercury and it's grandma. This thing is a BEAST. I had a Top Gear test of it but I don't know where it is sad.gif.
NorthPoint
Just another Italian Exotic?? huh.gif

Bugatti is French.
Dylan
Who said that in the first place?
NorthPoint
QUOTE(Dylan @ Jul 30 2004, 09:48 AM)
Who said that in the first place?

Did you read what you voted for??

Dylan
Oh, tehe. I voted for the mercury thing anyway tongue.gif.
White RSX
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Jul 30 2004, 07:00 AM)
Did you read what you voted for??

What are you on crack? Read it again! whistle.gif biggrin.gif
nismo
I like it, but the headlights make it UGLY. Its still ice.
dukenukem
Disclaimor:
I made the poll at 3 30 am ... and as Ettori Bugatti was Italian ..i just made the statement ..... oops.
clarkma5
Ah, the forgotten supercar...it's cool, but it's not super-cool, because it's still too "cookie cutter supercar".
NorthPoint
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jul 30 2004, 12:25 PM)
Disclaimor:
I made the poll at 3 30 am ... and as Ettori Bugatti was Italian ..i just made the statement ..... oops.

I decided to to a little bit of research and it turns out that you are actually right. Originally Bugatti was based in Southern France until the factory was bought by Hispano-Suiza. When the Bugatti name was revived in the 90's the factory was set up in Italy, just outside Modena. When VW bought Bugatti they moved the factory back to the same area of Southern France where the original Bugatti factory had been. So now it's French again (well, German in France I guess...).
fiber optic
So ugly it makes me cry
5LiterMustang
dont like it.

It would be kind of cool to pull up at a stoplight next to one in my modded 03 cobra and beat it in a drag race smile.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Jul 30 2004, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jul 30 2004, 12:25 PM)
Disclaimor:

I decided to to a little bit of research and it turns out that you are actually right. Originally Bugatti was based in Southern France until the factory was bought by Hispano-Suiza. When the Bugatti name was revived in the 90's the factory was set up in Italy, just outside Modena. When VW bought Bugatti they moved the factory back to the same area of Southern France where the original Bugatti factory had been. So now it's French again (well, German in France I guess...).

Its just European now I think.
Black RSX
Good Things: Fast

Bad Things: Ugly... boring... Overpriced....

So an Uncool vote from me...
fallon
its decent, nothing too amazing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.