Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Honda Element
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Seriously Uncool
Mr b00st
Honda Element: the H.5 as they call it. CR-V chassis, 2.4L 160bhp engine, very versatile interior, FWD or AWD.

I love it personally. You?

Dylan
I vote cool for the ability to move the interior around and the cool styling.
clarkma5
Cool because it's a honda that is actually UNIQUE!
DakianDelomast
So massively uncool that cars around it are thus made less cool. Any vehicle it shares a driveway with is instantly uncool.
SeannyC
I used to hate it but as I see more and more of them I kind of like it. Plus anything with suicide doors in cool!
Mr b00st
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jul 29 2004, 07:36 PM)
So massively uncool that cars around it are thus made less cool. Any vehicle it shares a driveway with is instantly uncool.

ouch.
Diesel
cool for the built in bed for sexoring!
mogulmonster
I love it! I don't know why, but it appeals to me, and I can't convince myself otherwise.
fallon
its hideous, it may have functional features like a rubber floor, etc but its so damn ugly MJU
PBB
QUOTE(mogulmonster @ Jul 29 2004, 09:22 PM)
I love it! I don't know why, but it appeals to me, and I can't convince myself otherwise.

Same here! smile.gif

It's also one of the first of the crazy, previously JDM-only vehicles we've been getting in the past few years.
Dylan
QUOTE(Diesel @ Jul 29 2004, 10:18 PM)

laugh.gif Hahah! Pimpin' in da element....

yo.
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(Diesel @ Jul 29 2004, 10:18 PM)

Damn straight thumbs_up.gif
Mr b00st
QUOTE(PowerByBrower @ Jul 29 2004, 09:58 PM)
Same here! smile.gif

It's also one of the first of the crazy, previously JDM-only vehicles we've been getting in the past few years.

huh.gif it was designed with the US market in mind...
stuffthatsgood
Catching grandma giving head uncool.

You get the thumbs down while driving one.
The doors suck.
Most everyone hates you and makes fun of you for buying it.

Real-life stories; my friend owns a black 2003.
Mr b00st
i think this should set a record for most opinion dividing car... it was going to either be "cool" or "grandma giving head" uncool by 1 vote.
5LiterMustang
most of the responses i read were compliments, but somehow this ended up in "grandma giving head"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.