Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the BIGGEST BADDEST truck i've ever seen
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Diesel
went to lunch today.. and as i was drving by.. i notice this thing just jumping out of the trees.. i was like.. WTF!! made a u-turn.. and... i believe it's an F-650.. and the sticker on the window said for sale for $150K.

Renesis
Holy shit! woot.gif

You don't want to see that in your rear view mirror! laugh.gif
BlackJack
woot.gif holy shit i :heart: those wheels!! and the back was from the f-350 and the front was from the f-650.
dukenukem
I not really that impressed ... maybe cuz i am from texas and every 3rd car is a HUGE lifted truck of some sorts ...... but this thing really looks kick ass.!!!
clarkma5
Haha, 445/65R22.5...that's HUGE!

And I think this should be in car sightings.
natedogg
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 29 2004, 01:42 PM)
445/65R22.5...that's HUGE!

i wonder what each of those tires goes for??
AXISMODE.PVAG
holy shit! Makes my truck look stock!
2003specv
Look at the trailer hitch. That looks ridiculous.
Dylan
Is that legal? Good tool for traffic though cool.gif.
fallon
Badass in a cousin humper sort of way, I'd love to have it
Lee7
ive seen a stock F650 in real life, and that thing was fucking huge, i cant even imagine how big that truck must be in person.
fiber optic
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm F-series drool drool drool
5LiterMustang
it has a Caterpillar engine
nismo
How would one get into and out of the truck? tard.gif
Renesis
QUOTE(Lee7 @ Jul 30 2004, 07:46 PM)
ive seen a stock F650 in real life, and that thing was fucking huge, i cant even imagine how big that truck must be in person.

here's the answer, the stock 650 looks tiny compared to it tard.gif

and clarkma could park under it laugh.gif

and on this one you can compare it's height and tire size with the Grave Digger Monster truck

RedLine
Imagine rear ending this....

clarkma5
Yup, yup, 'tis stupid huge.
Megadeus
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 31 2004, 12:43 AM)
How would one get into and out of the truck?  tard.gif

It has electric folding steps below each door that come down when you open the doors. Probably these.
TexanBerettaGT
WOW... I'm speechless... That is one very big truck. Albeit i'm from Texas and we had a similar one across the street for awile but dang....
dukenukem
QUOTE(TexanBerettaGT @ Aug 1 2004, 03:13 PM)
WOW... I'm speechless... That is one very big truck. Albeit i'm from Texas and we had a similar one across the street for awile but dang....

where ya from ????
nismo
I live in Land O' Lakes (florida redneck capital) and ive seen a truck not as big in body size but is huge (its on 44's [tires NOT rims]) it was huge! and it's a kid from my high school that owns it.
Cyclone
Wow, somebody has a smaaallll penis
Viper007Bond
I'd rather it be a F350.
RJ 21
Nice filenames Diesel. BigBadMoFo... LMAO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.