Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 959
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
DakianDelomast

2.9 Liter twin turbo WATERCOOLED engine with AWD and 450 hp gave us our first Porsche supercar and made it an absolute collector's item to be had. The car was supremely technologically advanced for its age but was it cool? Is it cool now? Its a timeless piece but its so NERDY. I mean BILL GATES OWNS ONE and fought for a good many years to drive it here. NEEEEERD.
Dylan
I say sub zero. I love the styling, it's fast and watercooled.
clarkma5
It's a technological tour de force, but it is very nerdy...near-Skyline levels of technology. Fortunately, if you didn't want as much tech crap, the 959 S was available, and that car was not only sexy, but a boatload of fun to drive. The 959 is a decidedly cool car, but I must hold off on the Ice Cold moniker.
Mr b00st
it's cool. not ice cold- the shape isn't really that pleasing, looks like a messd up 911.
Zlover07
It's ice cold because it will blow the shit outta most anything, its highly sophisticated and virtually unkown as supercars go.
fallon
frigid, while extrememly expensive, it is great to look at and a great example of fine engineering
nismo
I think it came with a matching Pocket-Protector.
LoudPipe
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jul 29 2004, 04:48 AM)
WATERCOOLED engine

The heads are watercoolde, the block is aircooled smile.gif
5LiterMustang
i voted cool
Black RSX
This car is the definition of Sub Zero..

One of the all time greats.. thumbs_up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.