Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TVR 3000S
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
White RSX

Colin's got one, when the time comes and the money's right I'll have one.

Rare roadster, A little under 300 were made, and no, don't judge the car because of my picture. V8 motivation and British handling. It's in the freezer.
Mr b00st
liquid nitrogen.
Diesel
don't know much about it.. but it's a 70's british roadster.. so it'll just break down like the rest of em. uncool.
White RSX
QUOTE(Diesel @ Jul 28 2004, 06:15 PM)
don't know much about it.. but it's a 70's british roadster.. so it'll just break down like the rest of em. uncool.

Well, unless you have little to no mechanical knowlege, you can keep one running for quite some time.

<~~~~ Is the MAN when it comes to old british roadsters (blokeish cars smile.gif)
White RSX
So who voted MJ Uncool?
fallon
Cool, its got its merrits, nothing too spectacular however
5LiterMustang
its not this car in particular that does it for me, but all cars like it.

old, uncomfortable, v8, manual transmission. I love everything about it. smile.gif

Ice cold.
White RSX
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Jul 28 2004, 11:12 PM)
old, uncomfortable, v8, manual transmission. I love everything about it. smile.gif

laugh.gif

But I think there's something wrong with me, I feel right at home inside one, especially with the top down on a mildly drizzly day... tard.gif
huge colin
-
huge colin
-
Enigma_Man
Also, I can vouch for the car being quite comfortable (having ridden in/driven Colin's).

-Jesse
PBB
I like the grey car on the right better. tongue.gif wink.gif
White RSX
(look in Frozen for a Vixen post(TVR Vixen), look in Car sightings for more british cars (British Car Day '04))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.