Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suzuki Hayabusa
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Seriously Uncool
nismo

im saying cool only because of the weight of the bike. I absolutely love the styling

DakianDelomast
Uncool like MJ. The bike is nothing more than a highway cruiser.
BlackJack
cool only of the styling. the rest is history.
SeannyC
Uncool. The bike can only go fast in a straight line, which kind of defeats the purpose of a motorcyle. Plus every jerk who wants to be a Biker Boy has one.
Diesel
i vote uncool cuz there's almost NO REASON for a bike that fast to be on the road.
dukenukem
Its insanely fast but it just lacks the charisma of a MV Augusta or a Ducatti 996.
Mr b00st
MJ uncool. The fanbois, the fanbois, oh the fanbois never give it a rest. I've heard the bike really isn't all that great- other litrebikes and 900's have better acceleration and handling.

the hayabusa is a "sport tourer"...
PBB
Stock, meh.

But modded for drag racing, that is the Terminator of motorcycles!
Turbo + Spray + Long Arm = 6 seconds eek.gif
fallon
Uncool, too big for my tastes, overrated, there are better bikes
5LiterMustang
cool.

its ugly, but you can't argue with the numbers
nismo
What most "Biker Boys" don't know is that it is one of the most aerodynamic Motorcycles ever built. They probobly don't even know it was named after a japanese Hawk that dives at 200mph to get its prey and pulls up only inches from the ground. Im glad im not one, I would probobly forget to pull up. biggrin.gif
NorthPoint
Uncool. It only has two wheels.
White RSX
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 30 2004, 09:10 AM)
What most "Biker Boys" don't know is that it is one of the most aerodynamic Motorcycles ever built. They probobly don't even know it was named after a japanese Hawk that dives at 200mph to get its prey and pulls up only inches from the ground. Im glad im not one, I would probobly forget to pull up. biggrin.gif

Hayabusa = hawk

I'm willing to bet you don't know much about bikes.
nismo
No not really tongue.gif I read something about the hawk though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.