Full Version: LADA NIVA
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
nismo

DakianDelomast
Russian cars cannot be cool tongue.gif
LoudPipe
Pretty cool. You know it's better off road than a Hummer
dukenukem
it just might be totally worthless as a off roader but it does have a certain communist charm to it .
nismo

worthless off-roader?
LoudPipe
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jul 29 2004, 01:50 AM)
it just might be totally worthless as a off roader but it does have a certain communist charm to it .

You got it all wrong. It's worthless on road, but off road it's more than 10 times worth its weight in gold
Windshield
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 28 2004, 02:52 PM)

It looks like it could float across that lake.
dukenukem
QUOTE(LoudPipe @ Jul 28 2004, 05:53 PM)
You got it all wrong. It's worthless on road, but off road it's more than 10 times worth its weight in gold

I retract my statement ... i just went by the general opinion of LADAs and other russian vehicles.
nismo
QUOTE(Windshield @ Jul 28 2004, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE(nismo34639 @ Jul 28 2004, 02:52 PM)

It looks like it could float across that lake.

LOL i think they were doing that laugh.gif
nismo
QUOTE(LoudPipe @ Jul 28 2004, 06:53 PM)

agreed
BlackJack
the first car is cool and i would drive it. HOWEVER, the red car is sick.gif period.
Mr b00st
if there were words to describe how uncool that car is, i'd use them.
fallon
it has shitty build quality, the same looks throughout all years and its Russian....

but its still cool tard.gif
nismo
If it works, why get rid of it? wink.gif
5LiterMustang
i voted "frozen" because i'm an asshole, and i like that car.
Perc

This newer model looks very cool until you notice the "1.7" badge on the rear laugh.gif

I voted cool, because the Niva is a russian icon. It makes a great second car if you need a cheap tractor, but I wouldn't consider it as my daily driver.

edit: wtf... I can't get img tags to work??
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ Jul 29 2004, 02:13 AM)
it has shitty build quality, the same looks throughout all years and its Russian....

but its still cool tard.gif

Nicely said. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.