Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MB C32 AMG
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Uncool
LoudPipe

Dylan
I say cool because of the engine and specs but minus points for the bland styling.
DakianDelomast
My mom at a frat party uncool.
Dylan
Why do you say that?
DakianDelomast
Bland and its a Mercedes and has a small engine.
Diesel
i voted uncool because my philosophy is go fast through weight reduction.. not just adding a ton more power.
dukenukem
Every Lawyer and Banker has one dry.gif
White RSX
QUOTE(Diesel @ Jul 28 2004, 04:52 PM)
i voted uncool because my philosophy is go fast through weight reduction.. not just adding a ton more power.

Or go TVR and add more power while making the car go on a diet... smile.gif
clarkma5
Uncool, just like the 55, for the automatic. But it should be noted that the N/A V8 is slightly less uncool than the S/Ced 6.
Mr b00st
i vote "cool."

it's cool in a different way than a BMW M3.

It's cool in th way that the Jaguar S-Type R is cool. It's never going to run against the M5 because it doesn't have the skill or the power or the finesse... but it's refined and very unique.

I'm afraid the uniqueness is somewhat missing with the new C55 AMG... i mean, who would pick a C55 with a V8 over an S4 with a V8? you can get a straight drive in an S4, and quattro, and it's a better looking car at a better price with a better interior and better reliability for less money.

But i liked all the previous C AMG models- C36, C43 was cool, and the C32 was pretty cool for the nifty supercharger setup.

What's neat about the C32 is the rareness- there is about 1 C32 for every 15 M3's, or so. I think that's cool because well bitches rare is better- or so i'm told.

And that V6 with kompressor just has catapult thrust.

so... for coolness it's on the same plane as the M3, but not as cool as the S4 or S60R.
fallon
Uncool, its nice, but a little boring to look at, there are better AMG models
5LiterMustang
uncool.

i dont like cars that do the driving for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.