Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mazda RX-8
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
Renesis

That isn't Ice Cold, it should go in the Freezer with the DB9! laugh.gif thumbs_up.gif :heart:
White RSX
Ice cold, the reintroduction of the rotary, and a very easy car to take to speed.

I'm waiting for Mr. Bump to post how it has no low end torque. All because he drove an auto and not a manual.
SeannyC
I voted cool because they are a little to common in my area, and just to spite Renesis. haha
clarkma5
Hurray for the rotary, but its styling is really overdone, it doesn't make a ton of power...I'm afraid, Mazda fan I may be, that this car is textbook uncool :/

(But I still like it)
Renesis
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jul 28 2004, 04:46 PM)
Hurray for the rotary, but its styling is really overdone, it doesn't make a ton of power...I'm afraid, Mazda fan I may be, that this car is textbook uncool :/

(But I still like it)

Where's my shotgun! dry.gif

laugh.gif
høgh
This is like, North Pole cold! Not just ice cold... wink.gif
DakianDelomast
I had to vote cool. Sorry guys. When the Mazdaspeed version comes out though that will be Ice Cold. The RX-8 is semi practical, has a stonkingly quick engine, rotary smooth but its missing that extra oomph that would propel it to ice cold for me.
Dylan
I say cool because of the styling, and the revival of the rotary. I just hate it when they make you put front plates on it, it looks buck toothed!
Mr b00st
cool to the max.

despite the lack of torque.

laugh.gif
fallon
Cool, minus points for not putting out as much power as it was supposedly going to, also for the somewhat risque styling
PAULIE_D
Looks especially good in black. Needs more torque though ... badly !!
5LiterMustang
uncool.

mediocre output. overpriced in my opinion.

i kind of like it though
RedLine
I'd drive it, it's cool.
Renesis
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Jul 29 2004, 03:29 AM)
uncool.

mediocre output. overpriced in my opinion.

i kind of like it though

Overpriced? are you joking?

Seriously take any arguement but not this one! Just compare it to the competition, it's the cheapest!
mogulmonster
Ice cold! I love how the exterior styling flows right into the interior, and it just seems so natural. The rotary was brought back, which is a great thing. Mazda needed this car in its line-up to offer something a little more muscular than the Miata, and they nailed it with the RX-8.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.