Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tuscan TVR
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
SeannyC
Might not be the fastest car in the world but if I could choose any car to own, it would be a TVR Tuscan baby!

P.S. Hope you like the pics because it took me about a solid week of searching before I could find good ones. The posted pics are some of the best.
clarkma5
I've always thought the Tuscan was atrociously ugly...but I stand by the ideal that ugly != uncool necessarily, so with much respect for the TVR performance philosophy, I deem this car "cool" tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
Looks like hot sex, has an inline 6, proper racing engine, the sound alone could make people orgasm and its a bargain for the performance. Ice Cold
White RSX
Its a TVR, that alone says it sounds amazing, frightens even experienced drivers with its power, and goes like stink.
SeannyC
Because I love this car so much, I'll post 2 more pictures from my "vault"

Once again, I would like to introduce you to "hot sex"

White RSX
No introduction for me, I've been following the car since its introduction :heart:
Renesis
it deserves it's Ice cold status
SeannyC
I've been looking at this TVR since it first came out and I still can't believe how cool it is.

If this car asked me to kill someone.... I would.

I'm serious.
LoudPipe
Cooler than absolute zero thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
dukenukem
TVR are getting boring for me now so uncool
SeannyC
The car is telling me to....... Kill...... dukenukem....
Mr b00st
ice cold, bitches. The only TVR that isn't ice cold (but still cool) is the Typhon. It's going in the wrong direction, sequential transmission? traction control? supercharger? What is it, a goddamn Mercedes?
Diesel
i can't vote ICE cold cuz the styling is just too love it or hate it.
Jadan2151
thumbs_up.gif cool by me
fiber optic
So cold I'm replacing my refridgerator with one.
SeannyC
only needs two more votes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.