Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some cars i saw in N.Y.C.
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
høgh
I've just got home from my vacation to N.Y.C. and over there, i bought a camera (Canon Powershot A80) and i took some photos of some cars i saw on the street.
These are the some of the first pictures i took with my new camera.

I think this was a BMW Z3 coupe, but i'm not sure.

A really beautyfull Rolls-Royce.

And from the side

A BMW 7-series. And i actually think it looks good on this picture...

This is the most expensive car i've ever seen: Maybach 52 (or is it 62?)

The backseats, wich looks better then the seats on buisness-class on an Airbus!

The front. It really does look like a king on 4 wheels.

A Honda S2000.

Anyone know what the f*** this is!?

I also saw a nice M3, black Mazda RX-8 ( thumbs_up.gif ), some Nissan 350Z's, and the ugliest 2F2F-wannabe-ricer, i've ever seen. And some bling-bling Escalades sick.gif !
But, all where gone when i got the camera ready... sad.gif

EDIT: I also took some pictures of the city, and i'm gonna upload those soon.
Dylan
That's a Honda Insight. And I was in NYC this weekend and I saw nothing good! Nice pics.
clarkma5
Yay for the Z3 Coupe, I've always liked those. smile.gif
mogulmonster
I can't believe you dared to get that close to the Maybach!

Nice sightings!
Hyper
The Maybach look's very great biggrin.gif
dukenukem
i was there too woot.gif ... but it was raining like crazy and all my clothes got drenched so i was in no mood for clicking car fotos .
Dylan
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Jul 28 2004, 04:08 PM)
i was there too woot.gif ... but it was raining like crazy and all my clothes got drenched so i was in no mood for clicking car fotos .

You were there friday, eh?
dukenukem
QUOTE(Dylan @ Jul 28 2004, 05:30 PM)
You were there friday, eh?

yep .... did take some fotos the next day ... will upload them in the evening.
BlackJack
i went to NYC sunday to see the play 'stomp'. unfortunately, i didnt have my camera as i saw some nice cars goin around and alot of stupid bling-bling.

[offtopic]i had my permit so i ask my parents if i could drive into NYC and they said yes!! so i went and came back out and it wasnt really all that bad. but, in the back of where my mom was sittin, there were ALOT of yelling coming back there lol! but you guys know how moms are :rollseyes: and whoever said 'if you can drive in NYC, you can drive anywhere' is awesome!! and i achieved that goal!!! w00t [/offtopic]
dukenukem
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Jul 28 2004, 07:12 PM)
i went to NYC sunday to see the play 'stomp'. unfortunately, i didnt have my camera as i saw some nice cars goin around and alot of stupid bling-bling.

[offtopic]i had my permit so i ask my parents if i could drive into NYC and they said yes!! so i went and came back out and it wasnt really all that bad. but, in the back of where my mom was sittin, there were ALOT of yelling coming back there lol! but you guys know how moms are :rollseyes: and whoever said 'if you can drive in NYC, you can drive anywhere' is awesome!! and i achieved that goal!!! w00t [/offtopic]

dude ... i had my mom,dad and elder sister to yell at me head.gif imagine my frustration ...i couldnt even take the car over 80 mph sad.gif
BlackJack
whoa, you had it tougher then me all right. but i thought its pretty much impossible to drive over 80 mph. (note: i drove IN the city, not the edges, of where the highways are.)
Pking688
how does noone now that its an m coupe? or an insight is this an enthusiast forum?
clarkma5
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Jul 28 2004, 05:02 PM)
how does noone now that its an m coupe? or an insight is this an enthusiast forum?

First off, in the first 2 replies the cars were correctly identified. Secondly, it's not an M Coupe wink.gif
BlackJack
for the insight, its been said and the m coupe, where is it?

damn, clark beat me.
dukenukem
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Jul 28 2004, 07:54 PM)
whoa, you had it tougher then me all right. but i thought its pretty much impossible to drive over 80 mph. (note: i drove IN the city, not the edges, of where the highways are.)

i was driving from Washington DC to NYC... speeding was on the NJ Turnpike
BlackJack
ah gotcha. wink.gif then you passed right passed me lol
fallon
Meh, the new 7 will always be hideous in my eyes

i wouldn't mind riding in the back of a maybach for a day
høgh
Yes it rained, friday but it got better saturday and sunday and monday was great! Then it began to rain again tuesday, but we left the bus terminal at 1pm or so, so we didnt got any rain. But it was raining when we took off from New Ark Airport, and we got hit by lightning!! woot.gif
Dylan
Did you happen to see a white Rolls Royce Phantom on saturday, because I saw one going in but we lost it sad.gif.
høgh
No, but i saw a Rolls Royce like the one above just in black and one in red... the same day...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.