Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so does any one here have a chevy beretta
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
babybear1031
i was wondering if anyone here has a chevy beretta, if so tell me.
Cyclone
I had the big brother to that car, a Chevy Corsica. Why do you ask?
babybear1031
well not to get into trouble but i belong to a beretta site, and i was wondering if there were any beretta owners out there, even corsicas i guess, but a corsica is really nothing like a beretta, but was looking for other people to join us. if thats ok?
DakianDelomast
You poor soul.
babybear1031
whats that suppose to mean?
DakianDelomast
That you own a FWD piece of american pig iron that they somehow tried to pass off as sporty.
babybear1031
laugh.gif ur funny, laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
clarkma5
I remember the Beretta...my mom had one as a rental car; it was atrocious. They're about fifteen times worse now that they're not new anymore...easily one of the least well-maintained cars, as a model, that hasn't burst into flames (yet)
babybear1031
thats funny, cuz berettastuff.com and berettaxtreme.com have the same forum, and we have over 2500 members that own a beretta, and everyone of us including me love the car, and with mine having 115,000 miles on it, it still runs and pulls 16's in a 1/4 mile. but to each its own.
DakianDelomast
My car has 120 hp, is japanese and has no engine mods and pulls 16s. 16s are NOT impressive by any means.
babybear1031
mine has no engine mods, and is pure stock, but if i had a z 26 then ur looking at low 15's high 14's.
babybear1031
o and i hate ricers, sorry, but no jap car for me thank u very much, pure american thats all i buy.
DakianDelomast
God I hope you forget about this site ASAP.
babybear1031
y cuz im stating my opinion, just like u stated urs. or do i not have the right to state an opinion, o well, ha ha, i guess.
White RSX
We don't like opinions that conflict our own.
DakianDelomast
Your typing is horrid, you're everything that a car guy shouldn't be, you're crude, uneducated, and you're terminally biased. Honestly pull your head out of your ass.
babybear1031
man forget u, forget brits, and japs, and forget this site, i dont need to belong to such asses like urself, u all act the same over there, u all act like ur shit doesnt stink, and u know what dont show up to bstuff ok, should have never ask all u guys that question didnt think ud guys be the big of an ass, but o well, good thing i got all ur peoples IP addresses, ha ha, time to call some people i know, lol. later fuckers.
White RSX
Am I the only one who understood 10% of that?
Cyclone
I have to give him credit though, the quad 4 Beretta's were pretty quick.

But I do have to say, I've never seen a new member run off so quickly lol
DakianDelomast
Quad 4s are better in Fieros. At least they have the right drivetrain layout.
White RSX
Watch out man, he's got our IP adress...He can like...Do nothing.
DakianDelomast
OH NOES. I also love how he references me as the entire forum.
White RSX
I'm a brit!

woot.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(babybear1031 @ Jul 20 2004, 10:58 PM)
good thing i got all ur peoples IP addresses, ha ha, time to call some people i know, lol. later fuckers.

lol, right. And how do you manage to get our ip addresses when they're only visible to moderators and admins? There is no possible way tongue.gif C'mon kiddo I've been using computers for years, even if you had somebodies ip there is pretty much nothing you could do ~laughs~
PBB
QUOTE(babybear1031 @ Jul 20 2004, 09:58 PM)
good thing i got all ur peoples IP addresses, ha ha, time to call some people i know, lol. later fuckers.

I'll save you the trouble:

What the fuck are you gonna do??

laugh.gif
clarkma5
*resolves PBB...with a shovel* wink.gif
PBB
huh.gif

I've got your address...

clarkma5
I've got your...P.O...box. DS_Evil.gif

Yeah.

Damn, being evil is hard. sad.gif
PBB
Don't worry, I'm not gonna start sending you stuff, cyclone-style. tongue.gif
Lee7
i would rather have a Berreta than a Del Slow...

besides, didnt some of them Berreta's come with a 3.1 V6.
DakianDelomast
I'd rather have an RX-7 than a Del Sol. Maybe that's why I got one! Hmmmmm
babybear1031
edited by admin
White RSX
Thats me!
nismo
babybear1031 Posted on Jul 20 2004, 11:05 PM
edited by admin

Ooh wow i can use MSN white pages too.

and how the fuck did you figure out my name????? laugh.gif
Why should we be afraid of someone with member name like babybear1031
bing5500
This has to be a joke post, right? Seriously, you really think that many people are going to say "Chevy Beretta? There is a fine machine...". Yea, you probably can make it go fast but you could do the same with Spectrum or Cimarron or any other non-descript GM model from the 80's...
babybear1031
edited by admin
nismo
and i say again...I CAN USE MSN WHITE PAGES TOO now leave
White RSX
You're an idiot, you know that right?
DakianDelomast
Where's Mix when you need him?
White RSX
hahaha

KER-BANMENT
nismo
im an idiot?
White RSX
Generally the person getting made fun of recieves the insults.

But you can be whatever you want to be.
nismo
aha i see laugh.gif i'd be the german idiot
babybear1031
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ha ha ha, no white pages for me little boys, all a big program, i can find anything out on any website, andy ones home adress, everything,lol.
nismo
k find mine out now i wanna see dry.gif ill even help you out My first name starts with R
White RSX
QUOTE(babybear1031 @ Jul 20 2004, 08:26 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ha ha ha, no white pages for me little boys, all a big program, i can find anything out on any website, andy ones home adress, everything,lol.

Ohh yes your 1337ness please tell me who i am.
nismo
WRSX i want your Les Paul its kickass
babybear1031
well white wrx

i could easily call the people who control ur website and tell them u are threatening me, u can loose the site u know,lol.
White RSX
I am, huh?

You need viable information to back that up.
DakianDelomast
Yes but he isn't threatening you. No one here has threatened you in the least. We have made no aggressive moves we have just insulted you. Well more me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.