Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's huge
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Renesis
and it was parked in my street... huh.gif

some kind of old Cadillac.

it's really clean too thumbs_up.gif I saw lots of old cars yesterday, I think they had a show somewhere but didn't know where exactly sad.gif
PBB
woot.gif That's so cool in a "Dear god, did they really used to make cars like that?" sort of way.
White RSX
Old Caddies are, to say the least, huge.
clarkma5
That thing probably weighs more than my dad's full-sized pickup truck tard.gif
White RSX
And your house.
clarkma5
Nah, not our house. It stretches for miles and encompasses entire villages! wink.gif

Oh, wait, no, that's the nurburgring...
LoudPipe
I believe that's '59.

My cousin's neighbor has literally dozens of 50's and 60's Cadillacs, I've been aroung them quite a bit. He imports them from the States and restores them
inky159
that's rather PIMPin
i gotta get a pic of another one in my beighbourhood... check me back in a day or two. it's a real boat. laugh.gif
idiot
Hey you live in quebec too? The cadillac has a quebecois plate
SeannyC
That reminds me of the old Mary-K caddies.
nismo
id drive it ...i dong give a shit if people think its stupid cuz its pink ... i damn well win in any fenderbenders or chicken contests laugh.gif
fallon
that thing is, Badass I would love to have that, even in pink
paq_man
I don't think it's a 59. As best I recall, the 59 had the bullet taillights. The taillights on this one remind me of the mid-sixties Galaxy so I'd guess 60 or 61.

just my .02
LoudPipe
It's not '61, I'm pretty sure the little window (y'know the vent) in the door was rectangular then. It might be '60
paq_man
Someone's guide to the History of Caddy

I found a picture. It is a 60. But I take back the comment about the taillights reminding me of the Galaxy.
White RSX
I'd take bullet taillights, for the simple fact that rollerskaters got impaled on them DS_Evil.gif
Black RSX
I'd drive it... Well I don't think you actualy drive it... you attempt to steer it in the direction you want to go... and just hope for the best. tongue.gif
Renesis
QUOTE(idiot @ Jul 14 2004, 12:20 AM)
Hey you live in quebec too? The cadillac has a quebecois plate

yeah you're from Quebec?

I'm in Quebec city.
Dylan
QUOTE(White RSX @ Jul 14 2004, 09:27 AM)
I'd take bullet taillights, for the simple fact that rollerskaters got impaled on them DS_Evil.gif

Wasn't there a case where that happend to a motorcyclist?
Mr b00st
QUOTE(Black RSX @ Jul 14 2004, 09:40 AM)
I'd drive it... Well I don't think you actualy drive it... you attempt to steer it in the direction you want to go... and just hope for the best. tongue.gif

you make your steering requests to the almight tiller, and hope that it gets processed and approved in time for the corners.
tweekster64
I'd put some 17" spokes on it, and a mexican suspension.....

two 15" subs in the trunk, and Ted Nugent singin' "Terminus Eldorado"!! woot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.